What is Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM?
Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin is a dietary supplement that is sold to be used in joint care. It is highly recommended for people with aging joints and for persons who are suffering from arthritis. It uses some of the world-renowned and popular natural ingredients to offer joint cushioning.
The producers claim that the choice of ingredients is after immense research and consultation with various stakeholders. The product comes in a brown bottle each containing so tablets. The product can be bought readily over the counter without the need for a prescription. This means that you can easily buy it cheaply on the internet
What is the Company Behind Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM?
Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin is a dietary supplement that uses Glucosamine and Chondroitin to promote healthy joint life. According to the producers, this product is made from well-researched ingredients to promote safety and effectiveness. They claim that the process of coming up with this product used up millions of dollars and took thousands of man-hours. In a nutshell, the product is touted to;
- Promote anti-inflammation agents
- Lubricate the joints by attracting fluids into the joints.
- Promote regeneration of worn out cartilage
- Rolls back harmful effect brought about by aging and arthritis
The company behind this product is Solgar. Solgar is a highly reputable company that has been in this industry for a very long time and thus we can assume they are competent in what they do.
What are the Ingredients Used in Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM?
- Glucosamine – This is harvested from shellfish. It is known for its ability to restore worn out cartilage. Research also suggests that it promotes lubrication and supports joint cushioning. It can be taken for extended periods of time and in high concentrations without any adverse effects or complications.
- Chondroitin Sulfate – It is used hand in hand with glucosamine. It is useful in lubrication given its high affinity of liquids. Its primary use is joint cushioning and lubrication though it is believed to also block cartilage destroying proteins and enzymes.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Popularly known as HA. HA is naturally available in our bodies especially in areas around the eyes and areas around our joints. It acts as a natural joint cushion by attracting water and other fluids into the joints.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – MSM is our bodies’ source of natural sulphur. It also forms part of the core components that constitute a majority of the structural composition of the body such as the hair and cartilage. Sulfur produced by MSM is responsible for healthy collagen, cartilage and joints.
- Other Ingredients in Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM are: Vegetable Cellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Silica vegetable magnesium stearate, Vegetable Glycerin and BioCell Collagen Type II® Extract
How does Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin work?
Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin is a dietary supplement that works by supporting the bodies inbuilt mechanisms. It nourishes the body and supplies it with constant nutrients so that it is in a position to support healthy joints. It is recommended that you take the product for roughly six weeks to get its full benefits.
What are the Pros of Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM?
- It may support healthy joints
- It may promote mobility & flexibility
- This product is made from all natural ingredients that are regarded as safe to use and effective when used properly.
- The product has some good reviews on consumer sites
- The official website tries to be professional and informative
What are the Cons of Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM?
- Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin is a long-term care product that is to be taken for weeks for any benefits to be realized
- The product is not fortified with some essential vitamins known to promote bone formation
Alternatives to Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM
- G-Out! Purge
- Miracle Chiro Care Natural Pain Relief
- Mobicosa Capsules
- Life Extension Super Bio-Curcumin
- Spazazz RX Joint Therapy
- Isaflex RX
What is the Dosage Instruction of taking Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin?
The recommended dosage is two pills daily with lots of water or meals. Take at least once in the morning and at least once in the evening.
What are the Possible Side Effects of using Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin?
Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin is a natural supplement that is not known to have any side effects. All the same, you cannot rule out allergic reactions. In fact, you should avoid it if you are allergic to shellfish.
Is Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin a scam?
No. Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin is not a scam. It is made by a reputable company that is known for research
Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM Review – The Conclusion
Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin is a decent product which looks great on paper. It packs perhaps all the necessary ingredients to make a good joint support ingredient. All the same, it locks out people who have fish allergies and thus these people may want to continue shopping for a supplement.