As sufferers of joint conditions are aware, dealing with symptoms can be exhausting and make your day-to-day life much more difficult. Primal Flex is an organic supplement which promises to eliminate the pain and inflammation of arthritis, and it does it the natural way. It could help put the spring back in your step.
What Is Primal Flex?
Primal Flex is an herbal product which aims to ease joint pain, inflammation, and stiffness. The product is rich in collagen and antioxidants, which repair damage to the joints and cartilage and rebuild the tissue. Primal Flex promises to restore flexibility and mobility and improve quality of life for people with joint conditions. It may also strengthen the immune system.
What Is the Company Behind Primal Flex?
A company called Primal Harvest LLC is the manufacturer of this product. This organization produces health supplements aimed to enrich immunity and overall wellness. They are in Farmingdale, New York and started in 2018. All of their products use completely organic ingredients.
What Are the Ingredients in Primal Flex?
Here are some of the primary active Primal Flex ingredients:
- Boswellia Serrata – This is from a tree native to India and Pakistan. It’s has powerful anti-inflammatory agents which can reduce joint pain and swelling. It’s also high in antioxidants which repair and protect the joints and cartilage. A study published in Phytotherapy Research concluded that this plant was effective at reducing the pain, swelling, and stiffness associated with osteoarthritis of the knee.
- Eggshell Membrane (Collagen Type 1) – There’s evidence that eggshell membrane can reduce the pain and swelling that goes along with joint conditions. In addition, it can regenerate damaged cartilage and joint tissue. A study in Clinical interventions in Aging concluded that eggshell membrane was helpful in treating exercise-induced joint pain and stiffness.
- Turmeric – This is a spice derived from a flowering plant. It has potent antioxidant benefits from curcuminoids like curcumin. They can repair damage to the joints and cartilage and strengthen overall immunity. Turmeric also has anti-inflammatory properties which lessen pain and swelling. A study published in the Journal of Medicinal Food found that turmeric extracts were effective at reducing the pain and inflammation of knee arthritis.
How Does Primal Flex Work?
Primal Flex is high in anti-inflammatory benefits, which can decrease pain and swelling in the joints. In addition, it’s rich in antioxidants which repair damage to the joints and cartilage and increase immunity in the body.
They do this by killing damaging free radicals roaming your system and decreasing oxidative stress. An article published in BioMed Research International examined the relevance of oxidative stress in the pathogenesis of rheumatoid arthritis.
Primal Flex contains collagen 1 and II, which may ease some of the pain and inflammation of arthritis. They can provide lubrication, which eases stiffness and can restore flexibility and mobility.
A study published in Osteoarthritis and Cartilage concluded that bioactive collagen peptides were very effective in eliminating arthritis symptoms.
How Well Does Primal Flex Work?
Primal Flex should work quite well, considering the potency of the ingredients. It’s very high in anti-inflammatory benefits, which can decrease pain and swelling in the joints. The collagen and antioxidants help repair the joints, and collagen also provides lubrication to ease stiffness.
There are some ingredients missing that are often found in other supplements – namely glucosamine and chondroitin. However, that doesn’t mean the product doesn’t work. According to most of the reviews for Primal Flex, this is a highly effective product.
What Are the Pros of Primal Flex?
- Primal Flex Supplement may reduce joint pain and swelling.
- The product could ease stiffness.
- It may improve flexibility and mobility.
- Primal Flex by Primal Harvest might strengthen the immune system.
- This supplement might repair damage to the joints and cartilage.
What Are the Cons of Primal Flex?
- It’s missing key ingredients like glucosamine and chondroitin.
- You may have mild side effects like nausea and headaches.
- You can’t take them if you’re vegetarian or vegan.
Q: How Much is Primal Flex and Where Can You Buy It?
A: You can get this product on the manufacturer’s official site, on Primal Flex Amazon, and on eBay. Here are the prices from the official site:
- 1 Bottle – $49.96
- 3 Bottles – $43.95 each
- 6 Bottles – $39.95 each
- 1 Bottle – $39.96 month + free shipping
- 2 Bottles – $39.96 each + free shipping
Q: What’s the Return Policy?
A: This company is offering a 90-day return policy. If you’re not happy with the item, contact customer service for instructions and then send the product back. You can get a refund on one item only, not on multiple products. You’ll get a full refund, minus the shipping costs.
Q: Is Primal Flex Legit?
A: Yes, this product is certainly legitimate. It’s made by a reputable company called Primal Harvest LLC, and they have an A rating on the Better Business Bureau. Many of the Primal Flex reviews spoke well of the product and the company.
Q: How Do I Take Primal Flex?
A: The recommended dosage is 2 capsules per day, either in the morning or in the afternoon. Take them with a meal. Do not consume more than the suggested dosage under any circumstances.
Q: How Does Primal Flex Compare to Other Brands?
A: Primal Flex Supplement is somewhat more expensive than many other joint products, although there are also products that are more costly.
In terms of the Primal Flex ingredients, they are quite potent and research has confirmed their efficacy in treating joint conditions. However, there are some missing ingredients, such as glucosamine and chondroitin, which you can find in other brands.
Q: Who Should Take Primal Flex?
A: This product is suitable for people who suffer from a joint condition or injury which causes pain and swelling. It’s for those who are looking for an organic solution to their problem, rather than a pharmaceutical one.
Q: What Do the Reviews Say About Primal Flex?
A: The vast majority of the Primal Flex joint supplement reviews had very good things to say about this product. Users said that within a short period of time Primal Flex reduced their pain and inflammation and gave them their mobility back. There were a small number of Primal Flex review listings which said the product didn’t work well for them.
Q: Is Primal Flex Safe?
A: For the most part, Primal Flex Joint Support is a very safe product which uses quality organic ingredients. It’s not suitable for vegetarians or vegans, and it’s not for people who are allergic to eggs. In addition, there are some health issues that would prevent you from taking this supplement.
These include auto-immune conditions, liver disease, gallbladder issues, iron deficiency, hormone-sensitive conditions, bleeding problems, and thyroid disorders. In addition, don’t use Primal Flex if you are having surgery within the next 2 weeks (1, 2, 3).
Primal Flex Review – Conclusion
Primal Flex is an organic supplement intended to ease the symptoms associated with joint conditions. It’s a powerful formula high in collagen, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory agents. The supplement promises to decrease pain and swelling and ease stiffness, improving flexibility and mobility.
Most of the Primal Harvest Primal Flex reviews were very positive. Users were really pleased with how quickly this product eased their symptoms and gave them back their flexibility and mobility – and their quality of life. Only a small number of users didn’t find the product helpful.
There is a chance that you could experience some mild Primal Flex side effects from the ingredients in this supplement. However, individual results will vary. If you notice any unpleasant symptoms, discontinue use of the product immediately. Do not begin taking Primal Flex until you have medical approval from a doctor.