What is CurcuWell?
CurcuWell is a dietary supplement that consists of a combination of two clinically-proven medicinal extracts Turmeric Curcumin and Boswellia Serrata.
This powerful formula helps relieve joint discomfort, as well as boosts cognitive function, and supports heart health. Using it on a regular basis shall improve your full-body health and, in turn, your overall quality of life.
- Product Name:CurcuWell
- Brand:LiveWell Labs
- Unit Count:60 Capsules
- Contact:(1-866) 949-7799
- Dosage:2 capsules daily
- Ingredients:Boswellia Serrata, Black Pepper Extract, etc.
Who is The Manufacturer of CurcuWell?
CurcuWell is a product of LiveWell Labs, a supplements company headquartered in Burbank, California.
The company has an entire line of all-natural products manufactured in the US and underwent third-party testing to ensure ingredient safety and product potency.
These products are distributed in the whole country via distribution centers located in Burbank and Utah.
Aside from CurcuWell, LiveWell’s other popular products include CoQWell, CandiWell, OmegaWell, and DigestWell.
How Does CurcuWell Work?
CurcuWell works to improve joint health by utilizing the power of turmeric curcumin, which is known for its excellent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. These properties are particularly helpful in alleviating joint problems.
The combination of curcumin with Boswellia extracts further improves the beneficial effects of both herbs, as they work together to improve the well-being of the brain, heart, and immune system, thereby improving overall health.
CurcuWell Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Curcuwell has two key ingredients with proven health benefits. These include:
95% Curcuminoid Turmeric Curcumin Extract
– known for its potent antioxidant properties, it is said to be especially beneficial for enhancing the health of the joints, brain, and heart. Research suggests that curcumin can help in the management of oxidative and inflammatory conditions, metabolic syndrome, and arthritis. It might also aid in the treatment of inflammation and muscular soreness brought on by exercise, improving recovery and subsequent performance in physically active people.
65% Boswellic Boswellia Serrata
– otherwise known as Indian frankincense, this herb originated from India and has been used for many years to treat inflammatory illnesses; it is said to be particularly helpful in conditions like osteoarthritis, asthma, and inflammatory bowel disease to name a few.
BioPerine Black Pepper Extract
– increases the absorption of other ingredients in the formula by a whopping 2000%. According to the National Library Of Medicine, It helps to increase the absorption and bioavailability of Tumeric.
Pros and Cons of CurcuWell
- It is composed of ingredients with proven antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
- It does not contain any potentially-harmful ingredients.
- It may help ease joint problems.
- It may improve cognitive function and overall brain health.
- It may boost immunity and support heart health.
- It may enhance the overall quality of life.
- It has fewer components than other supplements that serve the same purpose.
- It promises too many benefits that it may fail to deliver.
- It may not work as fast as everyone expects it to.
- It can cause some serious side effects, according to user reviews.
- Its refund policy applies to unopened products only.
Q.Where can I buy CurcuWell?
A.CurcuWell is available online on the official website of Live Well Labs. It can also be purchased on third-party retailers like Amazon and Walmart.
Q.How much is CurcuWell?
A.CurcuWell is available in packages of 60, 180, and 360 soft gel capsules. A single 60’s bottle is currently being offered at a discounted price of $29.99 (from the original $39.90), while the 180s and 360s packages are sold at $89.99 and $179.99, respectively.
Q. Who Should Use CurcuWell?
A.CurcuWell is recommended for those who experience joint discomfort, or anyone who wishes to improve their joint health. It may also be used as a regular supplement to boost overall health.
Q.How to use/apply CurcuWell?
A.Two capsules must be taken per day to get optimum results. Take each capsule after meals, with a full glass of water.
Q.What are the side effects of CurcuWell?
A.According to some reviews, CurcuWell produced side effects like bleeding and gastrointestinal discomforts, both of which can be attributed to the formula’s high turmeric/curcumin content.
Q.Does CurcuWell interact with other products?
A.CurcuWell is not known to interact with other medications or supplements. Nevertheless, it is advised to consult your health specialist prior to using this product.
Q.Does it have money-back guarantee?
A.CurcuWell has a refund policy where customers who are not 100% satisfied can ask for a refund within 30 days of receiving their order/s. However, such a policy applies only to unopened products.
How We Researched & Rated
Here is our score, based on scientific evidence, of how likely CurcuWell will be effective for its claimed benefits:
- Supports Joint Health*3.9/5
- Supports overall body*3.7/5
- Supports Cognitive Health*3.6/5
- Reduce joint inflammation*3.8/5
We used the insights from our research and testing to assign a star rating from one to five (five being the best; one being the worst) to this product.
CurcuWell Customer Reviews
- I have rheumatoid arthritis, and I can rely on this combo to provide short-term comfort when it flares up. But it doesn’t really do anything.~ Mike
According to its manufacturers, CurcuWell is more effective than any other turmeric supplement in the market.
They based it on the fact that the formula contains higher amounts of active ingredients, in addition to that special ingredient that ensures maximum absorption of the good stuff.
Mixed customer reviews say otherwise. Positive reviews say that the product works as well as advertised, but you have to wait and use the product consistently to reap the benefits.
Negative reviews, on the other hand, described the side effects they experienced and how the product did nothing to relieve their joint problems.
Another problem is, although CurcuWell has a “satisfaction guarantee”, it is applicable only to unopened products so it’s like there’s no actual guarantee after all. Overall, CurcuWell seems promising because of the key ingredients, but there could be better many products out there.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.