What Is O24 Pain Neutralizer?
O24 Pain Neutralizer is a pain-relieving product that is made from proven natural pain-relieving substances. O 24 Pain Neutralizer is a product that targets musculoskeletal pain such as spasms, rheumatic conditions, arthritis, joint and muscle pain, muscle sprain, and strain. This product is claimed by its manufacturer to be safe and a strong pain reliever. It is distributed in South and North America and in Europe.
- Brand:D&d Essential Oils, LLC
- Contact:(866) 902-8594, 306 Hallmark Dr. Arlington, TX, 76011
- Ingredients:Rosemary oil, Peppermint oil, Aloe Vera oil, Eucalyptus oil, Camphor oil
- Dosage: Apply 3 to 4 Times Daily
Who Is The Manufacturer Of O24 Pain Neutralizer?
O24 Pain Neutralizer is manufactured by D&d Essential Oils, LLC. The company is based in the United States and specializes in natural and herbal products, including oils, creams, and ointments.
They are committed to providing high-quality, safe, and effective products that are free of artificial ingredients and fillers.
How Does O24 Pain Neutralizer Work?
O24 Pain Neutralizer is made in such a way that its composition does not entail the use of any type of binding agent or synthetic chemicals. By eliminating these negative factors, the product has therefore more concentrations of active ingredients that further enhance the pain-killing potency of this product.
The ingredients are easily absorbed by the skin resulting in quicker and more powerful results. This product comes in premoistened towelettes and in a 30ml spray bottle. It is meant to be rubbed (when using towelettes) on the skin or sprayed on the skin (30 ml spray bottle).
O24 Pain Neutralizer Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– Camphor has been used as an effective treatment for joint pain in many clinical studies. It has been found to be effective in reducing pain and inflammation associated with arthritis, as well as providing some degree of pain relief.
– It contains many Essential oils like Orange oil, Lemon oil, Rosemary oil, Aloe Vera oil, etc. There have been a number of clinical studies examining the use of essential oils for the relief of joint pain.
If you are looking for a topical spray for your joints you may want to read about our Theraworx relief reviews, where we have reviewed this product in detail.
Pros and Cons of O24 Pain Neutralizer
- Product is available on O 24 website.
- Ingredients are all very potent all-natural painkillers.
- Comes in spray and towelettes for fast-acting relief.
- O24 Pain Neutralizer is easy to use, as there are no pills to take or injections required.
- It also contains other natural ingredients.
- The product doesn’t come with a money-back guarantee
- Some users may experience mild skin irritation or redness when the product is applied.
- Not recommended for use on children under 12 years of age.
O24 Pain Neutralizer FAQ’s
Q.How Often Should I Use O24 Pain Neutralizer?
A.O24 Pain Neutralizer should be applied to the affected area, not more than 3 to 4 times daily. It is important to follow the directions on the product label for proper use.
Q.Are There Any Side Effects of Using O24 Pain Neutralizer?
A.Yes, there are some potential side effects associated with the use of an O24 Pain Neutralizer. These include skin irritation, redness, itching, dryness, and rash.
Q.Is It Safe to Take O24 with Other Medications?
A.It is generally safe to take O24 with other medications, but it is important to speak to your doctor or pharmacist before doing so.
O24 Pain Neutralizer Customer Reviews
- I recently purchased O24 Pain Neutralizer and I am very happy with the results. The product is easy to use and provides fast relief from minor aches and pains. I have found it to be highly effective and much more natural than other over-the-counter pain relief products. ~ Micheal.M
How We Researched & Rated
Here is our score, based on scientific evidence, of how likely O24 Pain Neutralizer will be effective for its claimed benefits:
- Quick Absorption On Skin*3.7/5
- Helps Reduce Inflammation*3.6/5
- 100% Natural Pain Relief*3.7/5
- Quality essential oils*3.6/5
We used the insights from our research and testing to assign a star rating from one to five (five being the best; one being the worst) to this product.
O24 Pain Neutralizer Reviews Conclusion
Other than the anomalous way the company making O 24 Pain Neutralizer conducts itself, the product seems to be generally good although you can also read some unfavorable reviews of this product. O 24 Pain Neutralizer costs around $20 for the spray and also the same price for its 20 pack towelletes. For some, this may seem expensive while for others it may seem reasonable. You can also checkout our article on another topical joint suppplement read our onnit joint oil review.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Joint Pain Relief Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”