What is Joint FLX?
Joint FLK or Joint N-11 is an organic supplement that is designed to reduce joint discomfort all over the body, including the hips, back, knees, hands, and wrists.
According to the manufacturer, it greatly improves flexibility and mobility in the joints. It performs 3 main functions at the level of the joint: it rehydrates, repairs cartilage tissue, and reduces inflammation.
What is the Company Behind Joint FLX?
This product is manufactured by Zenith Labs, a company formed in 1988 and located both in China (manufacturing), Dubai (sales), and Pomona, California (assembly line). The organization is involved in biomedical research.
They sell both supplements and different kinds of laboratory equipment and supplies. Zenith Labs sells its products in over 50 countries around the world.
How Does Joint FLX Work?
One of the most important active ingredients in this supplement is niacinamide. There’s some evidence to indicate that it has a protective effect on joint tissue. Research has already shown that it improves the overall impact of arthritis including reduced pain, greater flexibility, and lessened inflammation.
The supplement contains ingredients which have strong anti-inflammatory agents, that reduce pain, swelling, and inflammation in the joints. It’s also very rich in anti-oxidants, which strengthen the immune system and assist in healing and repair.
Studies have indicated the benefit of anti-oxidants for knee arthritis.
What Are the Ingredients Used in Joint FLX?
There are quite a few active ingredients in this supplement, and a few that are inactive. They serve to reduce joint pain and inflammation and increase flexibility and mobility.
Here are a few of the active ingredients:
- Niacinamide – This is a water-soluble vitamin also called Vitamin B3. According to research, niacinamide can have a very beneficial effect on the symptoms of arthritis, lessening pain and swelling and increasing flexibility.
- Turmeric Root Powder– It’s known to have powerful healing properties (source). This is an orange powder which is packed with healthy, immunity-building anti-oxidants. It contains curcumin. This is a spice which is made up of bioactive compounds. It’s a powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant which promotes healing.
- Ginger Root Powder – The ginger plant has been used in Chinese medicine for centuries. According to the Arthritis Foundation, ginger is an effective treatment for the pain and swelling associated with arthritis.
What Are the Pros of Joint FLX?
- The supplement can support joint mobility.
- It can improve the flexibility of the joints.
- It supports your knees, back, and hips.
- The product supports your hands and wrists.
What Are the Cons of Joint FLX?
- The product contains soy and rice flour, which are common allergens.
- Joint FLX can be dangerous if consumed by children.
- Some ingredients may cause mild side effects like digestive issues.
Joint FLX FAQs
How Should You Use Joint FLX?
The recommended dosage of Joint FLX is 2 capsules daily, with a full glass of water and a meal. The best time to take it is at breakfast. Under no circumstances should you take more than the recommended dosage, as it can cause your body harm.
How Much Does Joint FLX Cost?
On the manufacturer’s Official Website, the product is sold under the name Joint N-11. They have a fall sale going in right now. The prices are as follows:
- A one-time purchase: $49 + free shipping, down from $79 (38% off)
- A subscription: $44.10 (10% off) down from $79 (44% off total)
You can purchase the product from other retailers online, and the prices are similar.
What is Joint FLX’s Return Policy?
The manufacturer has a 6 month, empty bottle, money-back guarantee. If you’re dissatisfied with the product for any reason at all, send the remainder of the product back within 6 months of the date of your purchase, and you’ll get a 100% refund. You can even send back empty bottles.
If you buy this product on another site, you’ll be covered by their return policy.
Does Joint FLX offer a free trial?
The manufacturer is not offering a free trial for this product, and there are no product samples available. If you want to try this product, you’ll have to purchase it online.
Joint FLX Review – The Conclusion
There are very few reviews of this product online, which is never a very good sign. However, it may be because it’s a fairly new supplement on the market. However, with little user feedback, it’s difficult to give a good final assessment.
Looking at the ingredients included in the product, it seems to be a very high-quality supplement that should have some level of effectiveness for many customers.
This is an organic supplement, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t some very potent substances included in the mix. It is possible to have mild side effects like nausea from taking this product.
If you have side effects that are disruptive to your life, stop taking it immediately. Most importantly, see your physician before you start taking the supplement, to get medical approval.
Where To Find It?
Joint FLX can be purchased through the Official Website.