What is Glucosamine 1000?
Glucosamine 1000 is a dietary supplement that is marketed and sold to promote joint support. According to the producers, the product is made using a special formulation that ensures you get the recommended daily intake of glucosamine. The product is meant to;
- Fight inflammation from the root cause.
- Promote joint regeneration and cartilage repair
- Promote overall body health.
What is the Company Behind Glucosamine 1000?
Glucosamine 1000 is a dietary supplement that is made using an easy to absorb glucosamine. The producers claims that the formulation used in this supplement is intentional to ensure that you achieve the daily recommended glucosamine intake.
This product is recommended for persons who are rehabilitating from worn out joints, joint injury and surgery. Glucosamine 1000 is a brainchild product of NOW Foods. This is a reputable nutritional company that is known to create ground-breaking supplements and vitamins
What are the Ingredients Used in Glucosamine 1000?
This product has the following active ingredients;
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride – this is an easily absorbed form of glucosamine. This product can be harvested from non-fish sources making it possible to create glucosamine supplements that are vegetarian-friendly. Glucosamine is critical in the regeneration of damaged and worn out cartilage. Research also suggests that it can inhibit inflammation causing agents.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Stearic Acid and Magnesium Stearate
What are the Pros of Glucosamine 1000?
- It may support healthy joints
- It may support cartilage formation
- Glucosamine 1000 is made from all natural ingredients that are safe and effective
- It is readily available over the counter
- Glucosamine 1000 is well researched with some research dating back decades
What are the Cons of Glucosamine 1000?
- Glucosamine 1000 there are other product by different manufacturers with the same name
- Glucosamine 1000 is not fortified with vitamins and minerals.
- This product is a long term care product
Glucosamine 1000 dosage information
The recommended dosage is three capsules a day when you first start taking. You can divide the dosage into three different servings that is; one in the morning, lunch time and in the evening.
After the first two or three weeks, you can change the dosage to two capsules a day spread into two separate servings; morning and evening. It is recommended that you take this product for at least six weeks for the best performance.
Glucosamine 1000 Possible Side effects
Glucosamine 1000 is made from natural ingredients. It is believed to be relatively safe to use for everyone. All the same, this doesn’t mean that it will be smooth all the way. First time user may have an undesirable effect in the first two weeks of taking the supplement.
The effects are normally mild. In case of serious effects, it is recommended that you take a break and seek professional help. Any other side effects may be associated with allergic reactions.
These are common in people with shellfish allergies since the product contains shellfish extracts. Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding are asked to be cautious when taking this product since the safety of the unborn child cannot be guaranteed.
Is Glucosamine 1000 a scam?
Glucosamine 1000 cannot be described as a scam. The manufacturers are well known in the joint circles and in the supplement business at large. They are known to produce high-quality products that are safe and effective.
All the same, the safety and effectiveness are only guaranteed when the product is used for the intended purpose and in the recommended way. It is also worth noting that the product may not work as effectively as advertised, but this doesn’t make it a scam.
Glucosamine 1000 Review – The Conclusion
Glucosamine 1000 is one of the many joint supplements that use Glucosamine as the primary active ingredient. The manufacturers claim that the magic number in this formulation is “1000mg” which meets the daily glucosamine intake needed for healthy bones.
All the same, Glucosamine 1000 is not fortified with vitamins and minerals. The manufacturer would have done more to make this product competitive. We have reviewed some other equally affordable but more effective than Glucosamine 1000.