What Is FlexNow?
FlexNow is a joint pain medication that targets the inflammation that leads to swelling, stiffness, and immobility. The official website for the product is very detailed but not overall user-friendly. Many of the sections are poorly labeled, hard to navigate, and repetitive. Apart from this, it is very informative, not only about the FlexNow brand but also regarding the causes and symptoms of joint pain, which can occur from sporting injuries, aging, or a disease such as arthritis or rheumatism.
- Ingredients:Shea Nut Extract, Modified Starch.
- Unitcount90 Capsules
- Dosage3 capsules daily
Who Is The Manufacturer Of FlexNow?
BPS Pharma Inc., a firm based in Marmora, New Jersey, manufactures FlexNow. BPS Pharma Inc. does not currently have an official website. Instead, their goods are offered on independent internet retail platforms. Furthermore, it’s not obvious if BPS Pharma Inc. is in charge of producing other goods.
How Does FlexNow Work?
FlexNow is a very simple product that works by using only one active ingredient, SheaFlex 70. As explained in detail on the website, this ingredient is sourced from the West African Shea tree and is a sustainable, natural product.
Shea is probably most commonly known as an ingredient used as a moisturizer in beauty creams, whereas in FlexNow the Shea nut is processed in a way that isolates one particular substance, triterpenes. Sometimes called ‘nature’s steroids’, triterpenes help inhibit the protein cytokine, a protein that controls immune response and inflammation.
While some inflammation is normal, by inhibiting cytokines, the process is reduced meaning pain is less intense. In addition to this, FlexNow helps to rebuild cartilage and collagen, making the whole joint stronger and able to withstand shock and potential damage.
FlexNow Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Shea Nut Extract
– The shea nut extract oil used in this product’s formulation originates from the pit. By providing a larger amount of triterpenoid to the joints, particularly the knees, shea nut oil is thought to benefit persons with osteoarthritis. Numerous academic investigations have shown that terpenoid effects exist.
– The capsule containing the active component is made of modified starch. Studies suggest natural starches acquire polymer properties through a chemically reactive process that is used to create modified starch.
- May address a number of joint pain symptoms
- The product is not likely to cause side effects or allergies
- Could improve joint flexibility
- Might prevent joint stiffness
- The FlexNow website is not user-friendly
- No free trial or samples are offered for FlexNow
- It does not contain any type of joint lubricants such as hyaluronic acid or Omega-3 fatty acids
Q.What Is The Dosage Of Taking FlexNow?
A.The dosage for FlexNow is for three capsules to be taken at any time of the day, either with food or without. As with most pain medications, FlexNow takes a while to reach its full potential, which is usually within 2-3 weeks..
Q.What Is The Free Trial Or Refund Policy Of FlexNow?
A.We are unable to report a formal return policy because there doesn’t seem to be an official manufacturer website. Third-party retail websites are not presently providing a free trial for FlexNow..
Q.What Is The Cost Of FlexNow?
A.The FlexNow product cost around $40 on third party websites..
- I had tried everything from glucosamine with chondroitin to Celebrex. I thought surgery was my only option. Then I heard the Herbal Pharmacist on Sirius radio talking about FlexNow. I tell people every day they need to try this FlexNow joint pain product and will continue to do so. My hands used to hurt so bad, I would cry because of the aching pain. No more thanks to FlexNow! ~ Michael J. Liberty
How We Researched & Rated
Here is our score, based on scientific evidence, of how likely FlexNow will be effective for its claimed benefits:
- Supports Bone Health*3.6/5
- FlexNow Minimizes Pain*3.7/5
- Reduce Joint inflammation*3.5/5
- Encourage cartilage repair*3.6/5
We used the insights from our research and testing to assign a star rating from one to five (five being the best; one being the worst) to this product.
FlexNow Review – The Conclusion
The use of SheaFlex 70 makes the product unique among other joint pain medications and is a good alternative to the commonly used Glucosamine/ Chondroitin combination, which is unsuitable for anyone with shellfish allergies. It must be remembered though that once it has reached its full potential, it must be taken continuously to maintain the performance and to ensure a reduction of inflammation and pain.
However, there are plenty of options available in the market which might offer more benefits than this product. Explore such products before buying this product.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.