What is Flexify?
Flexify is a natural supplement that supports joint health. The product is meant to reduce the pain and inflammation associated with arthritis and other joint conditions.
The manufacturer reports that this supplement can improve joint mobility and flexibility and increase your overall level of comfort.
What is the Company Behind Flexify?
Flexify is manufactured by a company called Biomedical Research Laboratories, and it’s part of their ‘Native Origins’ line of products. BRL is a global nutrition and wellness company founded in 2008 and located in La Jolla, California.
They produce supplements for both people and for performance racehorses. The company prides itself on the way they combine science and clinical research with the ancient wisdom of organic ingredients.
How Does Flexify Work?
This supplement includes supplementing chemicals in the joints and the fluid surrounding the joints, allowing for repair of damaged cartilage and protecting the joints from further harm. This also helps decrease joint pain and discomfort.
Flexify is filled with anti-inflammatory agents which reduce the swelling and inflammation in the joints, such as ginger.
The supplement is also packed with healthy, immunity-building anti-oxidants. These can speed up and improve the efficiency of healing in the body. Research has shown the benefits of anti-oxidants for knee arthritis.
What Are the Ingredients Used in Flexify?
This supplement consists of few main active ingredients, all of which are organic. These are some of the substances included:
- Glucosamine – This is a natural component of the cartilage, which is in the liquid around the joints. It has powerful anti-inflammatory benefits which can reduce pain and inflammation in the joints. According to the Mayo Clinic, “People use glucosamine sulfate orally to treat a painful condition caused by the inflammation, breakdown and eventual loss of cartilage (osteoarthritis).” It’s able to rebuild the cartilage and prevent future damage.
- Chondroitin Sulfate – It’s a chemical which resides in the joint connective tissue. Its role is to protect the joints from future damage, as rebuild cartilage that has already been harmed. This can lessen the pain and swelling of arthritis. The Arthritis Foundation describes the research which found this substance very effective in treating arthritis symptoms.
- Turmeric – It a plant that’s directly related to the ginger plant. Turmeric contains bioactive compounds called curcuminoids, with the most important compound being curcumin. This is an excellent anti-inflammatory, and it’s also rich in anti-oxidants. It gives the cell membrane resistance to pain and inflammation. Research has shown the effectiveness of turmeric in treating the symptoms of joint arthritis.
What are the Pros of Flexify?
- The supplement claims to lessen joint pain and inflammation.
- It can improve the flexibility and mobility of the joints.
- Flexify supports overall joint health.
- The capsules are easy to swallow.
What are the Cons of Flexify?
- The supplement contains shellfish, which is a common allergen.
- It takes from 1 to several weeks to start working.
How Should You Use Flexify?
The recommended daily dosage is 2 capsules, with a full glass of water. There’s no mention of the time of day to take the pills, so presumably, it doesn’t matter.
How Much Does Flexify Cost?
On the official website, there are 3 options for purchase:
- Buy one bottle for $24.99 + $6.95 in the U.S.
- Buy 3 bottles for $59.99, which is $19.99 per bottle. Shipping is free in the U.S.
- Buy 6 bottles for $99.99, which is $16.67 per bottle. Shipping is free in the U.S.
The product is also for sale from other online retailers, and the prices vary slightly.
What is Flexify’s Return Policy?
The manufacturer is offering a 90 day, no questions asked money-back guarantee. If you’re dissatisfied with the product for any reason at all, return the remainder to the company and request a refund before 90 days from the date of the original purchase.
You can even return the bottles empty and still get your money back. You may also purchase this product from other online retailers, at which point you’ll be covered by their return policy.
Does Flexify offer a free trial?
Nom there’s no free trial associated with this product, and there are no free samples on offer. If you want to try to the product, you’ll have to purchase it.
Flexify Review – The Conclusion
Flexify is a product that has a very positive customer response. The majority of reviewers mentioned how pleased they’ve been with the results of the supplement. Customers said it did a good job of reducing the pain and inflammation associated with their arthritis. It apparently really improves flexibility and mobility.
This product is made of organic ingredients, but it could still cause side effects. If you experience any serious side effects, you should stop taking the supplement immediately. Before you start taking this product, make an appointment with your doctor and get medical approval. You should also make sure that it doesn’t interact with any medications you’re taking.