What is Flexicose?
Flexicose is a liquid joint health treatment that can be used by humans and animals alike. Manufactured by DTC Health, the information for Flexicose is presented on the official website in a detailed but very confusing way. There are numerous sections and links, many containing repetitive information that makes it very hard for the consumer to navigate.
Some of the better parts of the website include a lengthy and informative FAQ section, several customer testimonials, and links to auto-immune disease resources and organizations, such as the Arthritis Association.
All Flexicose products have a 90-day money-back guarantee and free product bottles are available for customers who refer friends to the website, submit a testimonial, or order more than three bottles. Customers can purchase Flexicose directly from the website or at independent retail stores.
- Product Name:Flexicose
- Brand:DTC Health
- Unit Count:60 ml
- Ingredients:Glucosamine, Chondroitin, etc.
Who is The Manufacturer of Flexicose?
Flexicose is a health supplement formulated using essential ingredients to support healthy joints and bones and support skin health by DTC Health. An all-natural joint supplement called Flexicose was created with joint health in mind. The makers claim that this product is made to support, ensure, and maintain joint protection.
How Does Flexicose Work?
There are 14 active ingredients contained in the Flexicose proprietary blend, including the proven Joint Health substances Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM. All three ingredients work together to help repair existing cartilage and connective tissue damage, plus supply the means to build stronger and more durable joint components.
Added to these three are a number of anti-inflammatory ingredients, such as Aloe Vera, Boswellia, and the lubricating Omega-3 fatty acids. Anti-oxidant vitamins A, C, and E are also in Flexicose as is Manganese, Yucca and Bromelain, a pain reliever that acts in the same way as an NSAID, which although effective sometimes cause gastrointestinal upset.
Flexicose is designed for long-term maintenance of joint health and the dose can be decreased over time. Most people find that Flexicose takes about a month to have an effect on the body and they can ‘jump start’ the treatment by doubling the initial dosage.
While all the ingredients are listed only the amounts of Glucosamine and Chondroitin are provided.
Because it is delivered in liquid form, Flexicose is quickly and easily absorbed by the body. Although there are three types of Flexicose (for humans, athletes, and animals) all formulas are identical, and they are labeled differently for marketing purposes.
Flexicose Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– Several studies have been conducted to determine the efficacy of glucosamine for treating joint pain, with mixed results. A 2018 review of previous research
found that treating knee or hip osteoarthritis with glucosamine and chondroitin led to small improvements in pain and physical function.
– Numerous studies have been conducted on chondroitin for joint health, with promising results. A 2006 study conducted by the Arthritis Research and Clinical Centers found that taking chondroitin supplements could reduce joint pain and swelling in people with osteoarthritis.
– This tree is indigenous to India. Anti-inflammatory compounds, which are abundant in them, help lessen arthritic symptoms.
Pros and Cons of Flexicose
- It contains the daily recommended amounts of Glucosamine and Chondroitin.
- Clinical studies have shown Glucosamine and Chondroitin to be successful in treating damaged joints.
- It has a 90-day money-back guarantee.
- The berry-tasting liquid can be taken alone or mixed in juice.
- A free bottle is offered under certain circumstances.
- Not all the ingredient amounts are disclosed.
- No clinical studies are shown for the Flexicose formula.
- It takes time to benefit the joints.
- The flavor may not be to everyone’s taste.
- The free bottle offer is not automatically available.
Q.Is Flexicose FDA approved?
A.Statements regarding Flexicose supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Q.What are the Possible Side Effects of Flexicose?
A.There are no major side effects associated with this product. However, users are advised to check on the product’s ingredients and determine if they can result in allergic reactions as there are some reviews mentioning indigestion problems.
Q.Where to Buy Flexicose?
A.Flexicose is available for purchase on the official website as well as other online e-commerce sites like Amazon, and Walmart.
How We Researched & Rated
Here is our score, based on scientific evidence, of how likely Flexicose will be effective for its claimed benefits:
- Trusted pain relief*3.9/5
- Strengthens the bones*3.6/5
- Reduce joint inflammation*3.5/5
- Encourage cartilage repair*3.8/5
We used the insights from our research and testing to assign a star rating from one to five (five being the best; one being the worst) to this product.
Flexicose Customer Reviews
- Flexicose has limited utility. While it may reduce your pain for short time and give you steady energy for a few hours, it is not worthy enough. As a result of utilizing it, I have not observed any pain relief.~ Trevor
Even though the amounts of all the ingredients are not known, the fact that Flexicose contains the full recommended amounts of Glucosamine and Chondroitin certainly means that those with damaged joints would benefit over a period of time.
Because it is in liquid form, it is suitable for those unable to swallow capsules and would be easy to give to animals if added to their food or drink.
While the Flexicose website can be confusing, it does contain a great deal of useful information and advice regarding degenerative conditions such as arthritis, rheumatism, and osteoarthritis, making it worth reading for anyone suffering from these painful diseases.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Joint Pain Relief Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”