Flexicose is a liquid joint health treatment that can be used by humans and animals alike. Manufactured by DTC Health, the information for Flexicose is presented on the official website in a detailed but very confusing way. There are numerous sections and links, many containing repetitive information that make it very hard for the consumer to navigate.
Some of the better parts of the website include a lengthy and informative FAQ section, several customer testimonials and links to auto-immune disease resources and organizations, such as the Arthritis Association. All Flexicose products have a 90-day money back guarantee and free bottles of the product are available for customers who refer friends to the website, submit a testimonial or order more than three bottles. Customers can either purchase Flexicose directly from the website or at independent retail stores.
Flexicose – Facts
Because it is delivered in liquid form, Flexicose is quickly and easily absorbed by the body. Although there are three types of Flexicose (for humans, athletes and animals) all formulas are identical, and they are labelled differently for marketing purposes.
There are 14 active ingredients contained in the Flexicose proprietary blend, including the proven
Joint Health substances Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM. All three ingredients work together to help repair existing cartilage and connective tissue damage, plus supply the means to build stronger and more durable joint components. Added to these three are a number of anti-inflammatory ingredients, such as Aloe Vera, Boswellia and the lubricating Omega-3 fatty acids. Anti-oxidants vitamins A, C and E are also in Flexicose as is Manganese, Yucca and Bromelain, a pain reliever that acts in the same way as an NSAID, which although effective sometimes cause gastrointestinal upset.
Flexicose is designed for long-term maintenance of joint health and the dose can be decreased over time. Most people find that Flexicose takes about a month to have an effect in the body and they can ‘jump start’ the treatment by doubling the initial dosage.
While all the ingredients are listed only the amounts of the Glucosamine and Chondroitin are provided.
- Flexicose contains the daily recommended amounts of Glucosamine and Chondroitin
- Clinical studies have shown Glucosamine and Chondroitin to be successful in treating damaged joints
- Flexicose has a 90-day money back guarantee
- The berry-tasting liquid can be taken alone or mixed in juice
- A free bottle of Flexicose is offered under certain circumstances
- All ingredients are listed with full explanations
- Flexicose is designed for long-term usage
- Flexicose is widely available online or in retail stores
- The product is affordable, costing $28.48 per 32 day supply
- Not all the ingredient amounts are disclosed
- No clinical studies are shown for the Flexicose formula
- Flexicose takes time to benefit the joints
- The flavor of Flexicose may not be to everyone’s taste
- The free bottle offer is not automatically available
Even though the amounts of all the ingredients are not known, the fact that Flexicose contains the full recommended amounts of Glucosamine and Chondroitin certainly means that those with damaged joints would benefit over a period of time. Because it is in liquid form, it is suitable for those unable to swallow capsules, and would be easy to give to animals if added to their food or drink.
While the Flexicose website can be confusing, it does contain a great deal of useful information and advice regarding degenerative conditions such as arthritis, rheumatism and osteoarthritis, making it worth reading for anyone suffering from these painful diseases.