What is Flex-A-Min?
Flex-A-Min is an over-the-counter joint pain relief brand that is available in a number of different formulas.
The information on the company website is limited, just covering the basic details of the individual products. A customer FAQ section is provided as is a link to the product television commercial.
- Product Name:Flex-A-Min
- Brand:Nature’s Bounty
- Unit Count:120 Tablets
- Dosage:2 tablets daily
- Ingredients:Glucosamine, Chondroitin, etc.
Who is The Manufacturer of Flex-A-Min?
Flex-A-Min is manufactured by the well-known and generally trusted company Nature’s Bounty.
A section headed ‘Health Research’ is actually just the company’s mission statement and links to Arthritis organizations. No actual clinical research for any of the ingredients is provided. Also, unlike many health product websites, no customer testimonials are shown.
While it is not offered for a free sample, the consumer can download printable discount coupons, redeemable in the stores where it is sold (for which the website provides a convenient list).
How Does Flex-A-Min Work?
Flex-A-Min comes in four different formulas including Triple Strength and Complete. All products contain roughly the same active ingredients with certain extra vitamins and minerals added to different formulas. Apart from this, only the ingredient amounts differ.
As with all the formulas, it contains a blend of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM, all commonly found in traditional joint pain relievers.
Working synergistically these ingredients help to repair any damaged joint cartilage and, being the ‘building blocks’ of healthy joints, rebuild and maintain the cartilage, connective tissues, and muscle in the body.
The addition of Hyaluronic Acid is important for its ability to produce the lubricating synovial fluid that ensures joints move smoothly and without friction.
In this particular formula, Boswellia is used in a proprietary blend since it is effective in reducing inflammation.
Flex-A-Min Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– Glucosamine is a naturally occurring substance found in the body and is a popular supplement used to help treat joint pain. A number of studies have been conducted to evaluate the effectiveness of glucosamine for joint health.
– Numerous studies have been conducted on chondroitin for joint health, with promising results. A 2006 study conducted by the Arthritis Research and Clinical Centers found that taking chondroitin supplements could reduce joint pain and swelling in people with osteoarthritis.
– According to the National Library Of Medicine, MSM is our bodies’ natural source of sulphur. MSM is a strong anti-oxidant agent besides supplying sulphur to the body. Sulphur on the other hand is responsible for creating strong connective tissue from keratin.
– There are numerous studies that demonstrate the effectiveness of hyaluronic acid (HA) for joint pain relief. In one study, it was found that patients who were on a highly pure HA regimen reported a beneficial effect on knee pain compared to a placebo.
– Studies have shown that Boswellia Serrata extract may be beneficial in treating arthritis, specifically rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
Read our another article Flexacil Ultra Review. a product which have similar properties and benefits just like this product.
Pros and Cons of Flex-A-Min
- May provide joint mobility and flexibility.
- Might address many aspects of joint health.
- Made from natural ingredients.
- Could help maintain strong bones.
- No clinical trials are provided.
- No free samples are provided.
- Address – Nature’s Bounty
ATT: Consumer Affairs
110 Orville Drive
Bohemia, NY 11716
- Email – [email protected]
- Contact – 1-833-963-0749
Q.Is Flex-A-Min FDA approved?
A.Statements regarding Flex-A-Min dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Q.What are the Possible Side Effects of Flex-A-Min?
A.There are no major side effects associated with this Flex-A-Min. However, users are advised to check on the product’s ingredients and determine if they can result in allergic reactions as there are some reviews mentioning indigestion problems.
Q.Is This Flex-A-Min Supplement Sold in Stores?
A.You can buy this product on online stores like Amazon, Walmart, or the product’s official website.
How We Researched & Rated
Here is our score, based on scientific evidence, of how likely Flex-A-Min will be effective for its claimed benefits:
- Trusted pain relief*3.9/5
- Strengthens the bones*3.6/5
- Reduce joint inflammation*3.5/5
- Encourage cartilage repair*3.8/5
We used the insights from our research and testing to assign a star rating from one to five (five being the best; one being the worst) to this product.
Flex-A-Min Customer Reviews
- I have rheumatoid arthritis, and I can rely on this combo to provide short-term comfort when it flares up. But it doesn’t really do anything.~ Brennan
It could be a choice for anyone hoping to prevent aging joints from becoming worse and to help relieve any existing minor stiffness and pain. It is advisable for the consumer to consult with a pharmacist for help in choosing the most suitable formula, although all contain essential active ingredients.
The only aspect of this product that may deter some consumers is the lack of clinical studies performed on the brand, although there is plenty of evidence to show the beneficial qualities of the individual ingredients.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Joint Pain Relief Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”