Zinaxin is a joint care supplement consisting of all natural extracts of ginger. Created by PharmacyDirect.com, Zinaxin claims to relieve joint pain and swelling within two to three weeks. Furthermore, it is said to treat and prevent the symptoms of arthritis, osteoarthritis , cramps, restless legs, and joint inflammation. A few customer testimonials support these claims and clinical studies are said to have proven that there are no adverse side effects or drug interactions with Zinaxin.
PharmacyDirect.com has a return policy, but the product must be unopened and in original condition. Complete contact information for the manufacturer is available on the website for customers with questions or concerns.
Zinaxin – Facts
Zinaxin is a capsule taken orally that purports to reduce joint inflammation and the pain associated with conditions such as arthritis. The makers of Zinaxin assert that the product will start to show results within two to three weeks. As it is an herbal supplement, the statements regarding Zinaxin have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Zinaxin contains a natural blend of ginger and galangal extracts. Information is provided on the Zinaxin website to explain the ways in which each herb works to support pain relief. Although it is available over the counter, customers are advised to consult a doctor for dosage amounts.
- Zinaxin has been clinically tested
- Website includes complete contact information
- Contains all natural herbal extracts
- The ingredients explained
- Positive customer testimonials support claims
- Zinaxin is said to work in as little as 2-3 weeks
- There are no known side effects or drug interactions
- The website is secure
- Some people may be allergic to the herbs used in Zinaxin
- There are very few customer reviews
- A money back guarantee is not offered
- Clinical trials are mentioned, but details are not provided
- Zinaxin has not been evaluated by the FDA
- Not all of the ingredients are named on the website
Zinaxin is a natural supplement that claims to diminish the discomfort associated with arthritis and other joint ailments after merely two to three weeks. The main ingredients are extracts of ginger and galangal, which are said to ease inflammation. While Zinaxin has been clinically tested, the trials are not fully detailed on the website. The only clinical information provided from the studies is that the product did not cause adverse reactions or interact poorly with other drugs. Product performance is supported by a small number of customer testimonials.