Vitegriflex is made in the US and is marketed as a joint care supplement for anybody suffering from painful and cracking joints. Vitegriflex is made from 100% natural ingredients that have been selected professionally to tackle joint pain from the root. The product goes a step ahead and promises joint nourishment.
Who Made it?
Vitegriflex is a U.S trademark product of Vitegrity Inc. The company is family owned and managed. Vitegrity Inc also produces vitamins and other healthy dietary supplement in its FDA approved lab.
What’s Inside it?
Each bottle of Vitegriflex contains: Glucosamine 1500MG, Chondroitin 1200MG, MSM 300MG Proprietary Blend: 370.5 mg, Soy Bean and Avocado Fruit complex, Rutin, Indian Frankincense Gum Extract, Cat’s Claw Root Powder, Bromelain, Trypsin, Boron (as Boron Aspartate).
- Glucosamine Sulfate – Glucosamine sulfate is naturally available in the human body, but is harvested from the cartilage of the shellfish to be used as a dietary supplement. Glucosamine is important in our bodies for cartilage synthesis and it also helps to keep the cartilage well-conditioned and lubricated.
- Chondroitin Sulfate – Chondroitin Sulfate is closely related to Glucosamine and used together with Glucosamine. It attracts fluid into the joint ensuring the joints are well hydrated and lubricated. Chondroitin is also known to promote the formation of new cartilage and fight harmful enzymes that erode the cartilage.
The recommended dosage is two pills in the morning and two other pills in the evening. If you get this product through a prescription, then the prescribed dosage should overturn the produce recommended dosage.
- This product causes mild side effects to some users.
- This product contains shellfish
- Consult your physician if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, cancer and heart disease patient
Does Vitegriflex Work?
Yes. This product works as advertised. However this applies only to a portion of patients who record positive results as early as two months of use.
Reasons to Support
- It contains proved joint care substances such as glucosamine and chondroitin
- Comes with a money back guarantee
Reasons to Oppose
- No clinical study results have been published on the official website or any other place accessible to the public.
- Contains shellfish that may cause allergic reactions in some individuals.
As expected, consumers were divided on the effectiveness of this product. Since we have different bodies, and different expectations we don’t expect to have the same level of satisfaction. After combing the web for user reviews, two reviews stood out;
“I was worried this product might have been a scam, or some kind of useless vitamin. I twisted my ankles a lot as a child, and also broke a wrist from climbing. Now, at age 21, I have weak achy joints every winter that sometimes make me limp! After taking these for a month, I was so amazed. The pain is gone (: When I stopped taking them for a few months, the aches did come back, but a week on them again and the aches are gone! I need this in my life!”
– By Brian Edwards, United Kingdom
“I bought this product thinking it was going to help with some knee stiffness and aches. It not only made my knees worst it gave me diarrhea. It was not a good purchase and it is not cheap by any means. I thought I would try this product given the hype it was given on TV as well as on the internet. I submitted a review on their website–it never showed up–of course. I called the company and they gave me nothing but lip service. I have stopped taking it and am sad that I am out the $60 it cost me for this bottle as the company did not offer me any type of return on my investment. I will NEVER buy it again”
– By Linda M. Brown “seminary student” (Gettysburg, Pa.)
It is without doubt a wonderful joint care product that looks perfect on paper. However, a lot of consumers were reporting side effects while others thought it is a complete waste of time. The truth is, this product might work on you and all you have to do is try it yourself.
Top Joint Pain Relief Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."