What is Vitegriflex?
Vitegriflex is made in the US and is marketed as a joint care supplement for anybody suffering from painful and cracking joints. Vitegriflex is made from 100% natural ingredients that have been selected professionally to tackle joint pain from the root. The product goes a step ahead and promises joint nourishment.
What is the Company Behind Vitegriflex?
Vitegriflex is a U.S trademark product of Vitegrity Inc. The company is family owned and managed. Vitegrity Inc also produces vitamins and other healthy dietary supplement in its FDA approved lab.
What are the Ingredients Used in Vitegriflex?
Each bottle of Vitegriflex contains: Glucosamine 1500MG, Chondroitin 1200MG, MSM 300MG Proprietary Blend: 370.5 mg, Soy Bean and Avocado Fruit complex, Rutin, Indian Frankincense Gum Extract, Cat’s Claw Root Powder, Bromelain, Trypsin, Boron (as Boron Aspartate).
- Glucosamine Sulfate – Glucosamine sulfate is naturally available in the human body, but is harvested from the cartilage of the shellfish to be used as a dietary supplement. Glucosamine is important in our bodies for cartilage synthesis and it also helps to keep the cartilage well-conditioned and lubricated.
- Chondroitin Sulfate – Chondroitin Sulfate is closely related to Glucosamine and used together with Glucosamine. It attracts fluid into the joint ensuring the joints are well hydrated and lubricated. Chondroitin is also known to promote the formation of new cartilage and fight harmful enzymes that erode the cartilage.
The recommended dosage is two pills in the morning and two other pills in the evening. If you get this product through a prescription, then the prescribed dosage should overturn the product recommended dosage.
- This product causes mild side effects to some users.
- This product contains shellfish
- Consult your physician if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, cancer and heart disease patient
Does Vitegriflex Work?
Yes. This product works as advertised. However this applies only to a portion of patients who record positive results as early as two months of use.
What are the Pros of Vitegriflex?
- May ease joint stiffness and Joint pain
- Could decreases inflammation
- Encourages strong joint cartilage
- Might boost movability and elasticity
- May restore healthy joints and promote healthy lifestyle.
What are the Cons of Vitegriflex?
- No clinical study results have been published on the official website or any other place accessible to the public.
- Contains shellfish that may cause allergic reactions in some individuals.
Vitegriflex Review – The Conclusion
It is without doubt a wonderful joint care product that looks perfect on paper. However, a lot of consumers were reporting side effects while others thought it is a complete waste of time. However, there are many better options available in the market which might offer more benefits than this product. Explore them before buying this product.