What Is Vital Nutrients BCQ?
Vital Nutrients BCQ is a bone and joint support supplement meant to help users with degrading joints. It has been said to contain ingredients that are research verified and time tried to boost joint health. It is recommended for people who are trying to recover from conditions such as arthritis and other joint associated conditions.
What Is The Company Behind Vital Nutrients BCQ?
Vital Nutrients BCQ is manufactured by Vital Nutrients. This is a company that prides itself with creating solutions to everyday health issues by using natural ingredients and minerals.
What Are The Ingredients Used In Vital Nutrients BCQ?
- Boswellia Serrata – It stops the production of the enzyme called lysyl oxidase a notorious enzyme responsible for oxidation. On top of this, it controls the production of proteins that are responsible of causing inflammation and destroying joint tissues.
- Turmeric – This is a food additive with great health benefits. It has been used to treat arthritis for the longest time possible. It works through its active chemical known as curcumin that reduces joint inflammation.
- Bromelain – This is harvest from the stem of the pineapple plant. It is rich in anti-inflammation ingredients and is thus commonly used in fighting arthritis and promoting lubrication.
What Are The Advantages Of Vital Nutrients BCQ?
- Vital Nutrients BCQ is a dietary supplement that is based on natural ingredients known to be safe and effective in the fight against worn out joints.
- You can buy Vital Nutrients BCQ directly from the counter without the need of having a prescription from your doctor.
- This product can be used by literally everyone who is not allergic to the ingredients.
What Are The Disadvantages Of Vital Nutrients BCQ?
- Vital Nutrients BCQ is not fortified with minerals that are known to support bone repair and promote bone mass
- There is no money back guarantee nor free samples that come with Vital Nutrients BCQ
Vital Nutrients BCQ Review – Does It Actually Work?
Vital Nutrients BCQ is designed to help the body address common problems in joints. The manufacturers have been categorical that this product is not meant nor designed to cure any known ailments. It is purposely supposed to support the body in ensuring the joints are well taken care of.
Vital Nutrients BCQ What Are The Potential Side Effects Of Vital Nutrients BCQ?
Vital Nutrients BCQ is not known to cause any side effects. There are no users who have reported side effects that have been associated directly with Vital Nutrients BCQ.
All the same, the user of Vital Nutrients BCQ should be very careful more so if they are pregnant, breastfeeding or allergic to the ingredients used. Mild side effect-like symptoms are common to first time users but these will normally last up to two weeks.
By A. Rivera on November 10, 2013
BCQ was recommended to me years ago as a natural anti-inflammatory that happens to also help with allergies. You have to build it up in your systems for a few months, and the result is subtle, but when I don’t use it for a few months, I DO notice a difference.
It’s the only product I know of that combines Bromelain, Cucurmin and Quercitin together… usually you only get two out of the three (believe me, I’ve looked!). It’s an essential in my supplement routine.
By teachingmama on March 21, 2014
I ordered the BCQ120. Upon receiving the bottle, it said “Black Cohosh” clearly on the front — and it is only 60 caps, not large enough for 120 caps bottle. On the side of the bottle is a sticker placed there with a bar code that clearly says it’s BCQ 120 caps.
I presume the sticker was placed there by this company/supplier for amazon. Black Cohosh is NOT BCQ and could badly impact someone’s health. It was a headache to return this through amazon’s return center as it kept saying it needs “special handling and to contact customer service” — then it would loop me back to the Amazon return center.
I finally got a hold of customer service, but what a hassle all around. ugh! I haven’t ordered through this company before via Amazon, but will be hesitant to do so again.
Vital Nutrients BCQ Review – The Conclusion
Vital Nutrients BCQ is a great product that is based on natural ingredients. It has had its fair share of both critisim and praise with the users seemingly divided over its effectiveness.
Nonetheless, from history and alleged clinical trials, we taunt Vital Nutrients BCQ to be a great product that will compete effectively with previously reviewed supplements.