What is Reuma Art-X Strength?
Reuma Art-X Strength is an organic supplement designed to treat joint pain and inflammation. The manufacturer promises that this product will restore flexibility and mobility in the joints and muscles.
This supplement claims to treat a number of conditions including arthritis, fibromyalgia, migraines, gout, muscle pain, and rheumatism.
What is the Company Behind Reuma Art-X Strength?
This product is manufactured by Full Life Direct LLC. The company was founded over 20 years ago in Costa Rica as ‘El Mana,’ but it’s currently located in Hollywood, Florida. They produce and sell natural supplements and vitamins for Colombia, Ecuador, Bolivia, Costa Rica, and the United States.
How Does Reuma Art-X Strength Work?
The product is very high in anti-inflammatory agents, anti-diuretics, and anti-oxidants.
The anti-inflammatories are able to reduce the swelling associated with arthritis, and the anti-diuretic reduces swelling or bloating.
This all contributes to reducing the pain of the condition.
Anti-oxidants strengthen the immune system, and they improve the body’s ability to heal. A study looking at the effects of anti-oxidants on middle-aged adults stated an adequate dose of antioxidant nutrients is needed to help prevent the development of several degenerative disorders.
What are the Ingredients Used in Reuma Art-X Strength?
There are 4 primary active ingredients in Reuma Art-X Strength-
- Horse Tail – Horse tail is native to Europe, Asia, Middle East and North America. It’s rich in minerals such as potassium, silica, and bioflavonoids. The plant has incredible healing properties due to the high silica content. Research shows the powerful anti-inflammatory effects of horse tail.
- Celery – It has powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-diuretic properties, which make it an ideal arthritis treatment. This vegetable is rich in vitamins and contains a substance that can initiate the production of more serotonin. Research shows that it’s an excellent treatment for arthritis and other inflammatory diseases.
- Stinging Nettle – The stem and leaves of this plant have medicinal properties and are high in minerals like calcium and potassium. This substance is recommended by the Arthritis Foundation as one that can reduce the inflammation associated with osteoarthritis.
- Garlic – It’s known to be a superfood with many medicinal properties, and rich in minerals. It’s very high in anti-inflammatory agents and anti-oxidants, which is why it’s considered a good treatment for arthritis. Research using garlic to treat osteoarthritis has been inconclusive.
What are the Pros of Reuma Art-X Strength?
- This product can relieve joint pain and inflammation.
- It improves joint flexibility and mobility.
- Reuma Art-X Strength may effectively treat migraines.
What are the Cons of Reuma Art-X Strength?
- These are big capsules that may be hard to swallow.
- The product can be very dangerous if ingested by children.
- People with certain medical conditions must avoid this supplement.
Reuma Art-X Strength FAQs
Q: How Should You Use Reuma Art-X Strength?
A: The recommended dosage is 2 capsules per day with a full glass of water and with food. There’s no information about what time of day you should take them, so it likely doesn’t matter.
Q: How Much Does Reuma Art-X Strength Cost?
A: On the manufacturer’s website, there are 3 options for purchasing this product.
- 20 caps for $14.99, reduced from $19.99
- 60 caps for $35.99, reduced from $39.99
- 120 + 16 bonus caps for $64.99, reduced from $69.99
- 3 bottles of 120 caps for $179.99
- 5 bottles of 120 caps for $284.99
- 10 bottles of 120 caps for $559.99
If you subscribe to the auto-shipping program, you’ll save 10% on all orders. There’s also free shipping on all U.S orders. The supplement is also available on various other online retail websites, and the prices may vary.
Q: What is Reuma Art-X Strength’s Return Policy?
A: The manufacturer will only return your money if the item was damaged or if they send you the wrong product. It’s a 30-day return policy. Let the company know about the issue and send the item back to them within 30 days of the original purchase date.
Q: Does Reuma Art-X Strength offer a free trial?
A: No, the manufacturer isn’t offering a free trial for the product, and there don’t appear to be any product samples on offer.
Reuma Art-X Strength Review – The Conclusion
This product got some terrific reviews and very few that were negative. Customers with joint problems found that this supplement really reduced the pain and inflammation they felt and enhanced their mobility by allowing the joints to be more flexible. Only a tiny handful of users felt that the product didn’t work well for them.
Although this supplement contains natural ingredients, it could still interact with other medications or create mild side effects.
Before you start on this regimen, meet with your doctor to get medical approval.