Reparagen is a natural supplement for Joint Health, manufactured by Parks Labs. The information found on the company website is fairly limited but does cover all the basics of the product and is presented in an easy to read way. The site is free of hype or gimmicky marketing and the company seems to pride themselves on being ethical, that is, not making any exaggerated claims about their products.
The Reparagen site includes a video presentation of the T.V. commercial and a good FAQ section. The product appears to have been extensively tested and the research is supported by the National Institute of Arthritis and the National Institute for Aging.
While no free samples or trial-size bottles are offered, the customer can take advantage of a ‘buy one get one free’ offer by enrolling in the auto-shipping program. By doing so, the cost of one bottle is also reduced from the normal price of $29.95 to $23.95. All products have a 30 day money back guarantee.
Reparagen – Facts
Reparagen is available in two formulas; the original and Reparagen plus Glucosamine. Both products contain Vincaria and RNI-249, extracts of Maca and Cat’s Claw respectively. The main function of Reparagen is to increase the natural cartilage repair gene IGF-1. Vincaria helps inhibit inflammation causing enzymes, which allows for a better range of motion and pain relief. The main ingredients in Reparagen are explained in detail although the language is very scientific and would be difficult for most consumers to understand.
Reparagen claims to help relieve arthritis symptoms within 7 days and should be taken at a dose of 2 capsules per day. Users can ‘kick start’ the treatment by taking up to 6 capsules a day if needed. While Reparagen has not been found to cause side effects, it should be noted that anyone allergic to shellfish should not take the Glucosamine formula.
- Reparagen has undergone successful clinical testing
- The product has a 30 day money back guarantee
- A ‘buy one get one free’ offer is available
- The website shows the Reparagen commercial
- It contains all natural ingredients
- It is more affordable than many brands
- The product is fast-acting and free of side effects
- The website includes a FAQ section
- The amounts of the main active ingredients are listed
- Some of the information for the ingredients is confusing
- No free trial of Reparagen is offered
- No allergy warning is given for Reparagen with Glucosamine
- No customer testimonials are provided
- Reparagen contains no lubricant such as Omega 3 fatty acids or Hyaluronic acid
Reparagen is a good alternative to traditional joint pain medications containing Glucosamine and Chondroitin. The product has proven to be just as successful and is suitable for anyone unable to take these two substances. However, if taking Glucosamine is not a problem, Reparagen with Glucosamine is likely to have an even more beneficial effect on the joints.
For a product that is so well tested, Reparagen is available for a very reasonable price and would be a good choice for anyone wanting to improve their joint health in order to stay active and pain-free in their senior years.