Rejuvis advertised as an all-natural joint supplement that is made to rejuvenate your health and promote healthy and strong joints. The manufacturer claims that this product is made for people who are experiencing painful joints due to old age or inflammation. the producers claim that this product targets some of the most common joint pain; knee, wrists and back. Nevertheless, the Rejuv can be used for other joint aches. It has been recommended for people who are suffering from arthritis and other related complications. This notwithstanding, it doesn’t treat or heal any complication and thus should only be used for care purposes.
What is Rejuv and Company Behind Rejuv?
Rejuv is a dietary supplement that targets the joints. The product is popular with aged people and people suffering from inflammation. this product comes in a 60 capsule bottle that can be bought without a prescription. It is available in leading online shops and physical stores. On average, Rejuv retails at $39.95. The price per bottle will reduce with the number of bottles you buy. The price of the product may vary depending on the shipping and handling costs. According to the official website and product label, this product is manufactured by Rejuv. This is a United States registered company that has been in the business for years.
The product contains the following ingredients;
- Celadrin – This is a fatty acid and menthol formulation this combination is designed for people suffering from immobile joints and painful joints.
- Tumeric – Turmeric is very popular in joint care mostly because of its strong natural anti-inflammation properties. Research suggests that this ingredient can address the root cause of joint inflammation.
- Ginger – Ginger is a popular food additive that is known to have strong inflammation properties. It has been used for pain relief and to combat nausea.
- Green Tea – Green tea is believed to help promote cartilage formation. Cartilage is a very important part of the support system. With daily wear and tear, the cartilage around the joints is degraded leading to poor mobility and pain in the affected region.
- Boswellia Serrata – Boswellia is an important ingredient that has been used in joint care for decades
- Hyaluronic Acid – This is a naturally occurring substance in the body. The levels of Hyaluronic acid drops as we age and thus it is important to top it up. It is a major component of the synovial fluid and thus it plays a central role in lubrication of joints.
How Rejuv Works?
Rejuv is designed to help your body support your joints by supplying it with the necessary nutrients needed to help your body support your joints. The main aim of Rejuv is to promote flexibility and reduce joint pain giving you properly functioning joints and better mobility. Rejuv achieves this by packing time tried ingredients that are known to promote proper joint functioning. According to the producers, you should use this product for at least a month to achieve the beneficial properties. Users are asked to be patient with this product as it is designed as a long-term product.
- It is made from all natural ingredients
- It comes in an easy to swallow tablet form
- There are no known side effects
- The product is relatively expensive.
- This product is a long term product that should be used daily for optimal performance.
The recommended dosage is two capsules a day. The sixty capsule bottle will thus last you a whole month.
Rejuv Possible Side Effects
This product is made from all natural ingredients that are regarded safe to use. Nonetheless, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients used in this product, you should stay away from this product.
Is Rejuv A Scam?
Rejuv is not a scam. It is made by a reputable company that has never been involved in any scam or fraudulent dealings. This in mind, we can safely say that this product is not a scam. However, you should use this product as directed and for the intended purpose.
Rejuv is a natural supplement that looks perfect on paper. All the same, it is relatively expensive and thus we feel there are better products with the same benefits but for a better price. In case you want to have a product that will make your joints stronger and your movement fluid, we recommend that you explore more of the products we have reviewed.
Top Joint Pain Relief Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."