Regenerix Gold is an all natural dietary supplement that is designed to take care of your joints for optimal mobility and pain-free movement. Regenerix Gold is marketed as an effective tissue and cartilage repair supplement. Its target market is mostly aging people whose bodies are not able to produce the required amount of joint nutrients needed to ensure that the body repairs the worn out tissue. The product can also come in handy for people who are in sports or in intensive manual work.
How much does Regenerix Gold cost?
Regenerix Gold is a premium priced product. The official website sell the 60 capsule bottle for $79.90 (more than $1 per capsule). The overall price may be higher depending on the shipping tariffs of your location. Other retailers like amazon are selling roughly around this price. By the time of writing, the producers were not offering discounted purchases. The $79.99 price tag is way above the average price of most joint supplements.
What does the manufacturer of Regenerix Gold claim?
For such a price tag, we expect Regenerix Gold to be effective and highly potent. According to the producer, Regenerix Gold is not your ordinary joint supplement. They taunt it as the ultimate, safest and most effective joint supplement in the market today. They claim that they have tested this product and proved that it can handle whatever joint complication aging brings to otherwise healthy joints. The producers claim that the ingredients in this product have a mandate to trigger our inbuilt healing mechanism. Regenerix Gold is designed to act on our cartilage to ensure that it is free from any form of injury. Using this product daily gives you the following benefits;
- Strong and healthy joint cartilage
- Optimal functioning joints that are free from oxidation
- Improved mobility with smooth operating joints
- Pain free joints free from inflammation causing agents
- Healthy and well-nourished joints.
Who produces Regenerix Gold?
Regenerix Gold is produced by MD Therapeutics. MD Therapeutics is a Singapore based company that produces several supplements. According to the official website, the company runs a production line within their headquarters in 360 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238869 but they ship worldwide.
What ingredients are in Regenerix Gold?
- Frankincense – This supplement is mostly used for its aromatic qualities by Asian communities. However, it has been found to contain healing benefits due to its ability to fight pain and inflammation in the joints.
- Turmeric – Turmeric packs both anti-arthritic and anti-inflammation properties that are more powerful than NSAIDs
- Cat’s Claw – Has been used in ancient medicine to fight symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome and osteoarthritis
- Winter Cherry – Has been used to treat inflammation related complications such as arthritis and gout
- Ginger – Ginger acts against inflammation from the cellular level. It is believed to be a good supplement for the prevention of inflammation
The Advantages of using Regenerix Gold
- The product is made from natural ingredients
- The product is optimized for aging and highly sensitive joints
- Regenerix Gold is safe to use without any side effects
The Disadvantages of Regenerix Gold
- Regenerix Gold is expensive as compared to competition
- The official website lacks customer reviews
How effective is Regenerix Gold?
Regenerix Gold is designed to prevent the harmful changes that happen to our joints as we age. In order to achieve this, Regenerix Gold must first compensate for the changes that happen in the joints. These changes are; wear and tear caused by inflammation and friction (caused by lack of lubrication). Secondly the supplement must provide nourishment to the joints. The product does well in offering anti-inflammation but we can’t describe it as very effective when it comes to repairing damaged tissue. For starters, it lacks three of the ingredients that contribute the building blocks of cartilage; collagen, glucosamine and MSM. Nevertheless, customers are happy that this product has pain killing abilities and that explains the reason why it is flying off the shelves.
How should I use Regenerix Gold?
The manufacturer recommends using two pills of Regenerix Gold daily. We recommend taking the pills in one single serving with lots of water or during meals.
Warnings and Precautions
- Regenerix Gold may not be suitable for women who are either nursing or pregnant. You should consult with a professional prior to taking this product.
- Although there are no reports of interactions, we highly recommend consulting your caregiver if you are taking prescription medication prior to taking this product.
- Store in a cool dry place away from humidity. Capsules are highly hygroscopic and thus should always be stored in an air tight container.
Regenerix Gold is a premium priced product that many will find it expensive. We have no concern about its effectiveness since more than half of the customers who reviewed it describe it as “highly effective”. However, due to the cost you might want to check out some of our reviews on other products.