Reflexir is a supplementary health product that targets joint pain caused by inflammation. Unlike many joint products, Reflexir does not use the commonly found ingredient Glucosamine. Furthermore, its website provides a study that shows evidence that this substance is not successful in treating inflammation.
Reflexir is manufactured by Zwell, a company based in Canada that produces a range of health related products. The informative and professional Zwell website offers a secure ordering page to purchase Reflexir. A one-month supply of the product costs $32.00 and comes with a 90-day money back guarantee.
Reflexir – Facts
The key ingredients found in Reflexir are a Peruvian plant extract called Maca and Cat’s Claw. Maca is said to have the ability to decrease inflammation in the joint, reducing friction and thus relieving pain. Cat’s Claw is claimed to activate the something called IGF-1, which is described as the master repair gene. Clinical studies support the claim that both ingredients are helpful in treating aging and injured joints, but there are no scientific tests shown for the actual Reflexir formula, and it is not known what other ingredients it contains.
There are additional sections on the Relfexir website that include a quiz for consumers to discover how well-informed they are on the subject of joint pain, customer testimonials, and a detailed FAQ section. There are also a number of video presentations containing further information, and full company contact details.
- The Reflexir website is highly comprehensive and informative
- Customer testimonials are shown
- Video presentations provide further information
- Maca and Cat’s Claw are clinically tested compounds
- The ordering site is secure
- A 90-day money back guarantee is offered
- The full list of ingredients and amounts is not provided
- No free samples are available
- Reflexir does not contain the commonly used Glucosamine and Chondroitin combination
- Clinical studies are not provided to support the efficacy of Reflexir as a whole
While it is unusual for a joint pain reliever to not use Glucosamine, there is evidence provided that the active ingredients in Reflexir, Cat’s Claw and Maca, work effectively. This product would likely appeal to someone who has not been successful with standard joint treatments or someone interested in trying an alternative formula. However, it would be beneficial if the manufacturer were to provide full ingredient details, especially for those who have food allergies and sensitivities.