OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care is taunted as herbal supplement that provide your body with essential building blocks to improve joint functioning and promoting joint mobility. OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care has been taunted as the best tool against joint inflammation and joint related pain.
How much does OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care cost?
OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care is available in tablet form. The tablets are sold in a white bottle with a white label. Each bottle contains 120 tablets and retails for $47. The price of the product may vary depending on the retailer and shipping costs.
What does the Manufacturer say about OsteoMove® Joint Care?
OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care is an all-natural supplement that targets individuals with aching joints and mobility difficulties caused by friction in the joints. The manufacturer of OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care describe the product as the strongest product offering fast pain relief and joint inflammation associated with arthritis. The manufacturer further claims that the ingredients used in this product have been “handpicked” and “thoroughly tested” to ensure that they are of the highest quality. Despite the manufacturer claiming that this product has been scientifically proven to support optimal joint functioning, they have not given the details of any clinical trial that they might have conducted.
Who Produces OsteoMove® Joint Care?
OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care is the brain child of Natural Factors. Natural Factors is a household name when it comes to joint care and it dates back to the 50s. Natural Factors manages big farms where we believe most of the ingredients are grown. Natural Factors have several other ingredients they produce.
What Ingredients are in OsteoMove® Joint Care?
- Glucosamine – This is a naturally occurring compound that is believed to repair damaged and worn out tissue and cartilage. It is available naturally in the body but at times the body is unable to produce the required amount of it.
- Boswellia Serrata – Has been used over the years to counter swelling and fight inflammation.
- Turmeric – traditionally used as a food additive but it is used in modern day science to fight inflammation
- Hyabest Hyaluronic acid – Believed to enhance the secretion of joint lubrication fluids like synovial fluid
- Chondroitin – like Glucosamine, this is also a naturally occurring substance which has been proven efficient in the fight against inflammation and joint pain.
- OsteoMove Ultra Fruit Polyphenol Complex – Contain several fruit extracts (mostly berries) and provide a good source of Vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants
- Collagen Type II – forms thee primary component of connective tissue.
- Boron – This mineral element is believed to support strong healthy bones
- MSM – MSM is our body’s natural source of sulphur. Sulphur is needed in the formation of Keratin. Keratin is the material that ensures your hair and nails are strong
The positives of using OsteoMove® Joint Care
- Produced using joint care most sought after ingredients
- Affordably priced
- The product is made from ingredients that are organically grown.
The Negatives of OsteoMove® Joint Care
How Effective is OsteoMove® Joint Care?
OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care combines powerful anti-inflammatory ingredients with products that promote joint lubrication. Theoretically, this is a winning combination since most of the joint woes are caused by friction or inflammation. The products used to fight inflammation and offer lubrication have been individually tested and proven to have a degree of effectiveness. Though they have not been tested after they have been blended into OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care, we believe they will work in supressing inflammation and improving joint lubrication. Some customers have already experienced the benefits of OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care and we would encourage the producers to run a clinical trial.
Warnings and Precautions
- Consult your caregiver if you are taking prescription medicine; especially blood thinners and blood pressure related medications
- Ensure that the product is sealed and ensure it is not expired before buying
- OsteoMove® Joint Care pills contain extracts of shellfish and may not be suitable for people with shellfish allergies
- Consult your physician if you are pregnant or nursing
- This product is not suitable for children
Natural Factors is a renowned name in the supplement industry. Their production process is one of interest since they maintain that their ingredients are organically grown. We like the fact that the producers maintain high standards in their production process. However, it would have been great if they carried out a clinical trial. Nevertheless, OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care is a good product that can stand to be counted. But is it really the best? Check out other products we have reviewed for more.
Top Joint Pain Relief Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."