Osteo Bi-Flex Overview
With the problem of joint pain increasingly becoming common and problematic in many countries, many people have been on the lookout for a perfect cure. Arthritis with its related problems typically worsens with age, making many old people live with painful experiences. To find a solution for this problem, health experts and doctors have been busy searching a perfect medication for pains and aches. One brand worth scrutiny is Osteo Bi-Flex. Does this product work? To answer this, let us have a close look at this brand.
What is Osteo Bi-Flex and company behind Osteo Bi-Flex?
This is a product that helps the body to deal with joint problems by promoting joint fluidity and flexibility. According to the official website, this supplement is backed by technicians, researchers, scientists, and associates who are committed to providing quality joint care.
This supplement is manufactured by Osteo Bi-Flex Company, which is focused on producing quality supplements for joint problems.
Osteo Bi-Flex Ingredients
- Boron: This element is necessary for healthy bones.
- Vitamin C: This ingredient is crucial for the formation of collagen.
- 5-Loxin (a component of Boswellia serrata): This ingredient is essential in helping to alleviate joint flare-ups.
- Manganese: This element is essential in the formation of cartilage and normal skeletal development.
How Osteo Bi-Flex Works?
The constituent elements of this product combine to stop the activities of the enzymes that cause harmful effects to the body joints. Of notable repute is 5-Loxin, which has scientifically proven to alleviate flare-ups in body joints.
Osteo Bi-Flex Pros
- Triple Strength – This supplement offers triple strength to alleviate flare-ups and the discomfort associated with joint pain.
- Double Strength – The supplement is available in 2 forms for your specific needs.
- One Per Day – This supplement is taken once a day and promises to deliver good results within a week of use. With this supplement, you will get an amalgamation of ingredients that goes straight to your joint matrix.
- Joint & Energy – The supplement includes Vitamin B to offer you energy metabolism.
- Triple Strength with Vitamin D – Vitamin D is essential offering you joint strength.
- MSM – The supplement includes a sulfur-based ingredient to provide you mobility and support.
Osteo Bi-Flex Cons
- This supplement is not fit for use by people who are hypersensitive to shellfish. This is because the supplement contains glucosamine made from shells.
- Sometimes this supplement can react with the body to produce some dangerous side effects such as swelling of the tongue and breathe shortness.
- The product can also cause additional side effects such as stomach pain, nausea, and headache.
- Pregnant or breast feeding mothers should not use this supplement without first consulting with their healthcare providers.
- This supplement should not be taken by individuals with kidney problems. This is because the supplement is typically excreted via the kidneys.
- Children are not recommended to use this product.
Osteo Bi-Flex Dosage
The suggested dose for this product is two gelcaps every day. It is worth noting that these tablets can be consumed once or one in the morning and the other in the evening.
Osteo Bi-Flex Possible Side Effects
Though the manufacturer promises that this supplement does not have side effects, some patients who have used it have reported the following side effects:
- Stomach pain
- Difficulty breathing
Is Osteo Bi-Flex A Scam?
This supplement is not a scam, but a real joint pain supplement that might prove critical to your joint care. The manufacturer of the product has been in the industry for a long period and has been producing some of the most reliable products.
Besides the high price of this product, it might be a good option for your joint problems. Nonetheless, it is important to consult your healthcare provider before using it because it is yet to be approved by FDA. Much the same way as other supplements, Osteo Bi-Flex may be backed by empirical research, but some of its ingredients are still under intense debate. Therefore, ensure you have consulted your doctor before you finally make a decision to use this supplement to manage your joint pain problems.