What Is Ortho Nesic Gel?
Ortho Nesic cream is a topical analgesic formulated to help relieve you from arthritis, capsulitis, muscle spasms, myositis, and tendonitis-related pain. It is manufactured using menthol (2.5%) and Capsaicin (0.01%), the maximum amount allowed of Camphor (0.02%) by authorities so far.
The product is available without prescription and claims to contain research-based pain support ingredients. These ingredients purport to work together by penetrating fast and deeper into the affected area to effectively ease pain, aches, and muscle soreness.
- Brand:Dr. Blaine
- Name:Ortho Nesic Pain Relieving Gel
- Ingredients:Green Tea Leaf Extract, Menthol, Capsaicin
- Contact:(888) 656-5223, 11037 Lockport Place
- Volume:6 FL OZ
- Serving Size:3/4 Times Daily
Who Is The Manufacturer Of Ortho Nesic Gel?
Ortho Nesic pain relieving gel is a product manufactured and distributed by Blaine Labs. The US-based company is located in California and specializes in the production of a variety of health products to help people improve their health and overall wellness.
How Does Ortho Nesic Pain Relieving Gel Work?
Ortho-nesic analgesic gel is a product formulated to ensure that you live a comfortable life free of pain and aches even in old age. It features ingredients like menthol and capsaicin to instantly relieve you from pain and aches while giving you a soothing and cooling effect.
Dr. Blaine’s Ortho-Nesic pain-relieving gel claims to penetrate deep into the skin to address the root cause of pain so that you can get immediate relief. By applying the gel to the affected area, the pain, stiff joints, sore muscles, and arthritis pain will immediately start reducing, and within no time, you will start feeling at ease and more comfortable.
Ortho Nesic Gel Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– Capsaicin is an active ingredient in Ortho-nesic pain gel because of its ability to reduce pain. Studies show that this substance is great at relieving pain in conditions like psoriasis, arthritis, and diabetic neuropathy.
– Menthol is a common ingredient in pain relief products because of its fresh cooling sensation. It soothes and cools the skin in the affected area to make you feel comfortable.
According to a study in Rehabilitation Research and Practice, menthol has been found to increase the sensitization of neurons which in turn leads to the perception of coolness, causing an inhibitory effect on non-nociceptive afferents that makes you feel pain. In other words, it is a counter-irritant substance that imparts a cooling effect or reduces pain behavior.
Green Tea Leaf Extract
– Green tea leaf extract contains powerful antioxidant and inflammatory properties that can help relieve rheumatoid arthritis symptoms known to cause severe inflammation. It is one of the substances commonly used to manage pain because of its ability to suppress inflammation and oxidative stress.
According to a study in NCBI, green tea leaf extract has shown the ability to reduce joint pain and stiffness, making it a potential adjunctive treatment of joint pain in knee osteoarthritis patients.
Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf extract
– Ile Parafuariensis leaf extracts also known as Yerba Mate, contain properties believed to support weight loss, relieve fatigue, treat headaches, and ease depression. However, there has been sufficient evidence research to support these claims.
According to a study in Biol and Pharm Bull Journal, Ilex Paraguariensis extract from leaf has shown the ability to treat depression. It is also an analgesic that can help manage headaches and nerve pain.
Pros and Cons of Ortho Nesic Gel
- Claims to provide instant relief from pain and aches
- Provides a soothing and cooling effect on the affected area
- Features lab-approved ingredients
- Available without prescription from a physician near you
- The product does not offer a free trial offer
- Cannot be used with other creams, sprays, lotions, or ointments
- The product is only sold by practicing physicians not available in online retail shops
Ortho Nesic Pain Relieving Gel FAQ’s
Q. How Much Does Ortho Nesic Gel Cost?
A. Ortho Nesic gel price is not available on the brand’s official website. However, if you want to view the price of the product, you are first required to go through a registration process. The registration link is available on the official website.
Q. Where Can You Buy Ortho Nesic Gel?
A. Ortho Nesic is not sold through online retail shops. So, you can only buy it from dispensing physicians near you. The best thing is that the gel is available for purchase without a prescription. So, even though it is sold by a physician, a prescription from the doctor is not necessary.
Q. How Should You Use Ortho Nesic Gel?
A. The manufacturer recommends applying a layer of gel to the affected part of the body 3-4 times a day. Ensure to wash your hands with water and soap when you are done applying.
Q. What Ortho Nesic Gel Side Effects Can One Expect?
A. Ortho-nesic pain gel is a safe product since it has been formulated using the FDA- the recommended amount of ingredients to guarantee your safety and potency. However, since skin types are different, some people are likely to experience irritation when they apply the gel. Should this happen, the manufacturer recommends you stop using the product right away.
Q. What Is Ortho Nesic Gel’s Return Policy?
A. According to the manufacturer, Dr. Blane’s Ortho Nesic pain relieving gel is backed by a 100% money-back guarantee making it a risk-free product. However, should a patient see no changes or be dissatisfied with the results, the company offers the dispensing physician’s patients a 100% refund of their purchase price or offer another product to the dispensing physician at no cost..
Q. Does Ortho Nesic Gel Offer a Free Trial?
A. Ortho Nesic does not come with a free trial offer. This means that if you want to test the efficiency of the product you will have to purchase it from a physician near you.
How We Researched & Rated
Here is our score, based on scientific evidence, of how likely Osteo Bi-Flex Ease will be effective for its claimed benefits:
- Non Greasy Formula*3.7/5
- Certified By Doctors*3.8/5
- Works Very Quick*3.7/5
- Improves Joint Inflammation*3.8/5
We used the insights from our research and testing to assign a star rating from one to five (five being the best; one being the worst) to this product.
Ortho Nesic Gel Customer Reviews
- I recently purchased Dr. Blaine’s Ortho Nesic Pain Relieving Gel and I have been very pleased with the results. I have been dealing with joint and muscle pain for quite some time and the relief I’ve experienced after only a few applications has been remarkable. The gel is very easy to apply and the menthol scent is very pleasant. ~ Samantha
Ortho Nesic Reviews Conclusion
Ortho Nesic pain relieving gel is one of the leading pain relief gels in the market that has proven to work to give results. The product features pain relief-enhancing ingredients to guarantee efficiency. However, there is no sufficient research-based evidence to support the efficiency of some of the ortho-nesic gel ingredients, making their authenticity questionable.
However, going by the reviews from previous users of Ortho-nesic pain relieving gel physicians’ formulas, it looks like customers are satisfied with the results. Most of them have said that it works to give the promised results.
Also, according to the manufacturer, the product is formulated to address the root cause of pain in that when applied to the affected area; it penetrates fast and deeper to relieve you from pain. It works to improve sore muscles, reduce joint pain and stiffness and treat arthritis pain.
So, if you have been experiencing pain, sore muscles, aches, or suffering from arthritis, and you are wondering which product to go for, then we recommend that you try Ortho Nesic gel. It will penetrate fast and deeper to relieve pain so that you can continue enjoying a healthy life regardless of your age.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Topical joint relief supplements tend to work more quickly, helping to relieve pain directly in the affected area compared to supplements taken orally. A topical joint pain relief supplement should be evaluated on its: potential to block the transportation of pain signals, potential to act as a counterirritant to reduce soreness, potential to act as a counterirritant to reduce soreness and Quality of Ingredients* backed by clinical research.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective topical joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.