What is NutraJoint?
NutraJoint is a natural joint supplement that is touted to be powerful in promoting joint health. It is sold with the main target market being people with aging joints. NutraJoint has been touted to be safe and effective with the producers claiming to have invested a lot in doing research and clinical studies. The product is available in most leading store for roughly $30.00 but this cost be vary depending on the shipping and handling costs. The product claims to;
- Restores optimal joint health by equipping the body with the necessary nutrients
- Lubricates the joints to ensure smooth joint movement and reduce wear and tear
- Fights inflammation from the root cause thus reducing inflammation induced joint pain
- Promotes overall body health by keeping harmful enzymes at bay.
What is the Company Behind NutraJoint?
NutraJoint is a renowned joint supplement that is touted to promote joint health. According to the producers, the joint is made from carefully selected ingredients that are mixed into one proprietary blend that has been proven effective. The producers claim that they have spent thousands of dollars to ensure that the product is top notch.
The company behind NutraJoint is Knox. Knox came into the mainstream limelight after they started advertising gelatin based products with NutraJoint being one of the flagship products. They claim that their facilities are state of the art with pharmaceutical grade factory. NutraJoint is designed for;
- People with aging joints
- People who are actively engaged in sport or physical activities
- People who are recovering from joint injuries
- Persons looking to boost their overall body health.
What are the Ingredients Used in NutraJoint?
The product comes in two main variants; one has glucosamine and the other one doesn’t. In a nutshell, the following are the ingredients to expect;
- Gelatin – this is the main product in NutraJoint. Gelatin is a form of hydrolyzed collagen that is essential in our bodies. Collagen forms the bulk of our connective tissue and is critical for the proper growing of the connective tissue.
- Glucosamine – this is optional in NutraJoint. It plays an important role in the repair of damaged and worn out collagen.
- Calcium – Calcium is an important mineral in the formation of bones. In fact, it is the most abundant mineral in bones and is responsible for bone mass
- Phosphorous – this is the second most abundant mineral in bones. It is also responsible for maintaining strong bones and building bone mass
- Zinc – this is another mineral that has an active role in bone formation. In addition, it is crucial for the synthesis of Vitamin D
- Vitamin D – Vitamin is crucial for building strong and dense bones. It manages the levels of calcium in your body
- Vitamin C – vitamin C reduce bone loss especially in elderly people.
How NutraJoint Works?
NutraJoint works be restoring the body’s ability to repair and protect itself. Although it has the ability to fight inflammation, NutraJoint puts emphasis on building the connective tissues. The leading ingredient, Gelatin, is famous for the formation of collagen and when it is combine with glucosamine, you can beassured of strong tendons, ligaments and other connective tissue.
The producers of this product are keen to fortify NutraJoint with minerals and vitamins. The mineral blend is primarily to strengthen the connective tissue and build bone mass. With strong joints, it is very difficult to have pain that is caused by weak tendons or ligaments. This means that the degeneration of joints due to wear and tear is also reduced.
What are the Pros of NutraJoint?
- The product is easy to take since it can be mixed with drinks and meals
- It is available with glucosamine or without glucosamine depending on choice.
- It is designed to lubricate the joints to ensure smooth joint movement.
What are the Cons of NutraJoint?
- The producers don’t offer a money back guarantee
- NutraJoint is relatively expensive when compared to alternatives
You should take NutraJoint three times daily with drinks or meals. you can mix it with any drink except carbonated drinks.
Is NutraJoint A Scam?
No. this product is not a scam. It is manufactured by a reputable company that has been in the industry for years. This product however may not work as advertised on some people. It all depends on the extent of damage to the joint and the overall health of the individual.
NutraJoint Review – The Conclusion
NutraJoint is fortified with minerals and vitamins. This is not very common in such dietary supplement and thus this product stands out. All the same, the product is highly priced when compared to competition. We have cheaper and equally effective products reviewed on this site.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”