What Is Knox NutraJoint?
NutraJoint is a natural joint supplement that is touted to be powerful in promoting joint health. It is sold with the main target market being people with aging joints. NutraJoint has been touted to be safe and effective with the producers claiming to have invested a lot in doing research and clinical studies. The product is available in most leading stores for roughly $30.00 but this cost be vary depending on the shipping and handling costs.
- Ingredients:Gelatin, Glucosamine, Vitamin C
- Contact:[email protected], 800-552-5669
- Volume:13.86 OZ
- Serving Size:1 Scoop
Who Is The Manufacturer Of Knox NutraJoint?
Knox NutraJoint is produced by the Knox Company. The Knox Company is a subsidiary of the world-renowned Unilever corporation, which is a global leader in food, home, and personal care products. The Knox Company is dedicated to providing innovative and effective health and wellness products to help people maintain their active lifestyles. Knox came into the mainstream limelight after they started advertising gelatin based products with NutraJoint being one of the flagship products.
How Does Knox NutraJoint Work?
NutraJoint works by restoring the body’s ability to repair and protect itself. Although it has the ability to fight inflammation, NutraJoint puts emphasis on building connective tissues. The leading ingredient, Gelatin, is famous for the formation of collagen and when it is combined with glucosamine, you can be assured of strong tendons, ligaments, and other connective tissue.
The producers of this product are keen to fortify NutraJoint with minerals and vitamins. The mineral blend is primarily to strengthen the connective tissue and build bone mass. With strong joints, it is very difficult to have pain that is caused by weak tendons or ligaments. This means that the degeneration of joints due to wear and tear is also reduced.
Knox NutraJoint Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The product comes in two main variants; one has glucosamine and the other one doesn’t. In a nutshell, the following are the ingredients to expect;
– Numerous studies have been conducted to evaluate the efficacy of gelatin supplements for joint health. A 2016 study found that consuming a gelatin supplement, in combination with exercise, improved ligament, tendon, and bone health in mice.
– Glucosamine is often touted as an alternative treatment for joint pain, especially in cases of osteoarthritis. A 2019 study found that glucosamine was associated with a statistically significant reduction in pain when compared to the placebo group.
– Phosphorus can help in the absorption of other minerals, such as calcium, which is important for bone health. Furthermore, phosphorus is used to help balance and use other vitamins and minerals, which can help to reduce fatigue and irregular breathing.
– This is the second most abundant mineral in bones. It is also responsible for maintaining strong bones and building bone mass
– This is another mineral that has an active role in bone formation. In addition, it is crucial for the synthesis of Vitamin D
– Vitamin is crucial for building strong and dense bones. It manages the levels of calcium in your body
– Studies have shown that vitamin C can be used in joint pain supplements to reduce inflammation and ease pain. The doses of vitamin C used in these studies typically range from 0.2 to 1.5 grams per day for 45-50 days.
Pros and Cons of NutraJoint
- The product is easy to take since it can be mixed with drinks and meals
- It is available with glucosamine or without glucosamine depending on choice.
- It is designed to lubricate the joints to ensure smooth joint movement.
- The producers don’t offer a money-back guarantee
- NutraJoint is relatively expensive when compared to alternatives
Knox NutraJoint FAQ’s
Q.How Should I Take Knox Nutrajoint?
A.Knox NutraJoint should be mixed into your favorite beverage, such as water or juice. It should be taken once daily.
Q.Are There Any Side Effects Associated with Taking Knox Nutrajoint?
A.Generally, Knox NutraJoint is very safe and few side effects have been reported. However, it is important to talk to your doctor before taking any dietary supplement.
Q.Does Knox NutraJoint Interact With Other Medications?
A.Knox NutraJoint is a dietary supplement that contains gelatin, vitamins, and minerals. It is generally considered safe, but it is always recommended to consult with a doctor before taking any dietary supplement.
How We Researched & Rated
Here is our score, based on scientific evidence, of how likely Knox NutraJoint will be effective for its claimed benefits:
- Supports Flexibility and Mobility*3.5/5
- Helps Reduce Inflammation*3.6/5
- Eases Joint Flare-Ups*3.5/5
- Repair Joint Cartilage*3.6/5
We used the insights from our research and testing to assign a star rating from one to five (five being the best; one being the worst) to this product.
Knox NutraJoint Customer Reviews
- I bought and tried Knox NutraJoint Gelatine Drink Mix and was pleasantly surprised by the results . I have been looking for a natural supplement to help support my joint health and this was an ideal solution. The mix was easy to prepare and tasted great. After taking it for a few weeks, I noticed that my joints felt stronger and more flexible. ~ Alexander
Knox NutraJoint Reviews – Conclusion
NutraJoint is fortified with minerals and vitamins. This is not very common in such dietary supplements and thus this product stands out. All the same, the product is highly priced when compared to the competition. We have cheaper and equally effective products reviewed on this site.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Joint Pain Relief Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”