Is Neoflex Really Good for Osteoarthritis?
Joint pain problems particularly osteoarthritis have become so widespread in the United States these days that many over-the-counter and prescription medications are mostly used for the relief of joint pains like osteoarthritis. Almost all of these painkillers are synthetic medications that have negative and sometimes serious side effects on the body. People and even physicians are starting to look for alternative and natural joint pain killers that are safe and effective. One of the best natural joint pain relievers around is called Neoflex. It has active ingredients widely known to help rebuild joint tissues and strengthen the joints.
What is Neoflex?
Neoflex is a wholly vegetarian joint pain relieving supplement that uses all ingredients to help repair and build damaged joints. It also relieves joint pain in a natural way. It is manufactured by a company called Vitamin Health, Inc whose office is based in South Dakota.
In a Glucosamine/Chondroitin arthritis intervention trial research released in 2006 by the New England Journal of Medicine showed that subjects suffering from moderate to severe knee osteoarthritis found substantial relief from pain with a dosage of 1.2 grams of chondroitin sulfate and 1.5 grams of glucosamine HCL when taken daily. The Clinical Drug Investigation printed a double blind study that around half a gram of MSM and half a gram of glucosamine can effectively address joint pain.
Each caplet of this product contains 500 mg of MSM or Methylsulfonylmethane, 1200 mg chondrotin sulfate and 1500 mg glucosamine. These are all important elements helpful in restoring and strengthening the joints. These dosages have been proven good amounts to achieve maximum benefits in rebuilding damaged joints. Furthermore, an additional 1000 IU of vitamin D and 1200 mg of calcium are added to your body when you take 2 caplets a day.
- One of the best things about Neoflex is it is shell fish free which means it doesn’t cause allergies to most people.
- It is easily digestible in small caplets.
- It is manufactured under the strictest quality standards and conforms to USP and GMP standards.
- Comes with the best recommended dosages.
- Relieves joint pain.
- Promotes healthy joint function.
- Promotes joint health.
- For some people taking this product may entail side effects like diarrhea, nausea and mild gastrointestinal problems primarily due to the MSM, chondroitin and glucosamine.
- Not recommended by use for pregnant or lactating women.
- People with current medical conditions should see a doctor first before taking this product.
Neoflex is a truly tried and tested product to help you fight osteoarthritis and other kinds of joint pain. Its active ingredients contain building blocks for cartilage and joint regeneration and can potentially help restore the health of the joints.