What is Mobili-T?
Mobili-T is a joint support supplement that uses organic ingredients. The product is purported to rebuild damaged cartilage, hydrate the joints and improve mobility. In addition, it could extend your range of motion and help to strengthen the muscles and joints over time.
According to the manufacturer, this product doesn’t have the side effects that are associated with pharmaceutical medications.
What is the Company Behind Mobili-T?
This product is manufacturer by Life Seasons, which was founded in 2009 in Lewisville, Texas. They develop, manufacture, and sell nutritional supplements to treat specific health concern throughout the lifespan.
Their stated goal is to help people live life to the fullest capacity by enhancing their health and well-being.
All of their supplements are completely allergen-free.
How Does Mobili-T Work?
Mobili-T provides additional fluid surrounding the joints, as well as substances in the joints which repair damaged cartilage and prevent further damage. Joint swelling and pain are thus reduced. The Arthritis Foundation examines one of these, chondroitin sulphate.
The supplement has anti-inflammatory agents, bringing down swelling in the joints and reducing the level of pain. It’s also replete with antioxidants, which assist with healing. Studies indicate that they can improve the condition of knee arthritis patients.
Finally, the product provides extra collagen to the cartilage, which repairs structural damage and improves joint health.
What are the Ingredients Used in Mobili-T?
There are several primary active ingredients in the supplement, including:
- Chicken Collagen – Collagen repairs damage to the cartilage because its one of the main building blocks. This greatly improves joint health. It also includes both glucosamine and chondroitin, two substances that can rebuild joint cartilage. This substance is a potent anti-inflammatory. Some research has shown only a moderate improvement in arthritis after taking collagen.
- Turmeric – It’s been long known to have powerful medicinal properties and is filled with immunity building anti-oxidants that help with healing. Its also a potent anti-inflammatory that can really reduce the swelling and pain in the joints. Research on the effect of turmeric on arthritis show some effect but require further support.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) – This is a sulphuric compound that can be found in certain plants. Sulphur is an important building block of joints and cartilage, so it can help repair damage even at the level of the cell. This is also a powerful anti-inflammatory agent. Research on mice showed the ability of MSM to modify immune response to type II collagen, resulting in protection from arthritis symptoms.
What are the Pros of Mobili-T?
- It provides the building blocks for new cartilage and collagen synthesis.
- The product hydrates the joints, allowing for greater mobility.
- Mobili-T can increase your range of motion.
- It could strengthen the muscles and joints.
What are the Cons of Mobili-T?
- You have to take 4 capsules every morning.
- It’s unsuitable for vegetarians, as it contains chicken collagen.
- The product contains rice bran, which is a common allergen.
How Should You Use Mobili-T?
The recommended dosage is 4 capsules every morning, with a glass of water. You can take the capsules with or without food.
How Much Does Mobili-T Cost?
On the manufacturer’s website, the cost of a bottle for a one time purchase is $36.99. If you subscribe to the monthly auto-shipment program, you save 10% and pay $33.29.
The product is also for sale on other retail websites, and the price varies slightly.
What is Mobili-T’s Return Policy?
The manufacturer has a 90-day return policy on this item. If you’re dissatisfied with the product in any way, return the remainder to the company within 90 days of the original purchase date. You’ll receive your refund, minus the shipping and handling fees.
The product is also for sale on other retail websites, and if you purchase on another site you are covered by their return policy. Make sure you review the policy carefully.
Does Mobili-T offer a free trial?
No, the manufacturer isn’t offering a free trial for this product, and there are no free samples available. If you want to try the product, you have to purchase it on the official website or on another retail website.
Mobili-T Review – The Conclusion
The user response to this product has been very positive. The reviews overwhelmingly stated that the product reduced their joint pain and inflammation and had given them much relief. A very minimal number of reviews said there wasn’t much effect. There were a couple of customers who mentioned getting less than the stated number of pills in the bottle.
Although this product contains organic ingredients, they are potent substances and could cause mild side effects for some people. If you experience a serious side effect, you should stop taking the capsules immediately.
Before you begin taking this supplement, make an appointment with your doctor and get medical approval.