Kaprex, a health supplement manufactured by a company named Metagenics, is advertised as a safer alternative that effectively addresses chronic joint pain. Through its clinically proven, botanical-based formulation that directly affects kinase signaling, it aims to foster better cartilage quality and joint strength and combat aches without disrupting other bodily functions or putting other organs at risk.
Unfortunately, it’s not so easy to avail of Kaprex online—the manufacturer does not provide a purchasing option on its official website, and it even recommends that users seek a healthcare professional before buying the product. However, there are other third party retail websites that carry Kaprex, and they don’t require a prescription when purchasing.
Kaprex – Facts
According to its marketing, Kaprex is the more natural and more secure option anyone has for dealing with any type of ache in the joints. It claims to have a purely natural formulation that won’t have any negative effects to the body. Despite the fact that there are no customer reviews available, the complete ingredients list can be found on the official Kaprex website, where references to clinical trials performed on the product can also be found.
- Product’s formulation is 100% natural
- Ingredients are clearly identified on the official website
- Product is advertised as completely safe
- Clinical trials are cited on the website
- Possible side effects to be had from using the product are not mentioned
- Official website does not offer online ordering and claims product needs to be bought through a healthcare professional, but other third party websites offer it without the need for a prescription
- Customer testimonials about the product is unavailable
- People on anticoagulant meds are not recommended to use Kaprex
For a manufacturer to claim that their product is the safest option to use to manage joint pain relief, Metagenics sure makes it hard for users to take Kaprex seriously. Sure, clinical trials are referenced on the site and a lot of highfalutin words are used to explain the science behind Kaprex and the fact that it doesn’t interfere with other bodily functions—it doesn’t mean the customers understand or trust what the product does completely. The manufacturer doesn’t even make it possible to order Kaprex through their website and insists that a healthcare professional is needed to purchase the product, but a simple Google search will show that other third party websites sell it without the need for a prescription. Confusing website copy, the lack of ordering options, and the absence of customer reviews on the official Kaprex website officially makes it hard for any user to give the product a second thought.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.