What Is Kaprex?
Kaprex, a health supplement manufactured by a company named Metagenics, is advertised as a safer alternative that effectively addresses chronic joint pain. Through its clinically proven, botanical-based formulation that directly affects kinase signaling, it aims to foster better cartilage quality and joint strength and combat aches without disrupting other bodily functions or putting other organs at risk.
- Ingredients:Rosemary, Olive Oil, Tetrase
- Unitcount:60 Softgels
- Serving Size:2 Softgels
Who Is The Manufacturer Of Kaprex?
Kaprex is a dietary supplement manufactured by Metagenics, Inc., a US-based nutraceutical company. Metagenics has been providing evidence-based nutrition and lifestyle solutions since 1983 and is committed to providing top-quality nutrition products to help support optimal health and well-being.
How Does Kaprex Work?
Kaprex works by reducing the excessive formation of the PGE2-producing enzyme, which is responsible for inflammation in the joints. It does this by inhibiting the enzyme, which helps reduce inflammation in the joints and improve joint health.
Kaprex Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– Tetrase is a complex of tetrahydro-iso-alpha acids derived from hops (Humulus lupulus L.). It is a natural compound that has been used for centuries for its medicinal properties.
– Oleanolic acid has been studied in several clinical trials for its potential to reduce joint pain. A multicentre trial found that Oleanolic acid, in combination with other ingredients such as Tetrase, Rosemary extract, and iso-alpha-acids from hops, reduced pain scores in patients with joint discomfort, as measured by VAS (visual analog scale).
– Several clinical studies have been conducted on the use of rosemary oil for joint pain. One study published in the journal Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine in 2014 found that inhaling rosemary essential oil significantly reduced pain intensity and improved physical functioning in individuals with knee osteoarthritis.
Pros and Cons Of Kaprex
- Product’s formulation is 100% natural
- Ingredients are clearly identified on the official website
- Product is advertised as completely safe
- Clinical trials are cited on the website
- Possible side effects to be had from using the product are not mentioned
- Customer testimonials about the product are unavailable
- People on anticoagulant meds are not recommended to use Kaprex
Q.How Many Capsules Are in a Bottle of Kaprex?
A.Each bottle of Kaprex contains 20 softgels.
Q.How Much Does Kaprex Cost?
A.A bottle of Kaprex costs $63.36 .
Q.Are There Any Side Effects Associated with Taking Kaprex?
A.No, there are no known side effects associated with taking Kaprex. However, if you have any allergies or medical conditions, you should consult your doctor before taking any new supplement.
How We Researched & Rated
Here is our score, based on scientific evidence, of how likely Kaprex will be effective for its claimed benefits:
- Supports Joint Aches*3.7/5
- Clinically Proven Formula*3.6/5
- Non GMO Formula*3.8/5
- Gluten Free Softgels*3.7/5
We used the insights from our research and testing to assign a star rating from one to five (five being the best; one being the worst) to this product.
Kaprex Customer Reviews
- Kaprex does a fantastic job of eliminating joint pain and there isn’t a problem if you end up taking it long-term, something that can’t be said for ibuprofen. My daughter had this suggested to her by her doctor. When she was done, I thought I would try it for a knee issue. I didn’t realize it was for pain but thought it was a supplement to assist in healing. ~ Deb Blose
Kaprex Reviews – Conclusion
The reviews of Metagenics Kaprex are divided, with some users reporting positive results while others reporting no benefits. However, the majority of reviews conclude that Metagenics Kaprex can be a beneficial supplement for those with inflammatory conditions, such as arthritis, and could potentially reduce joint pain and inflammation. The supplement should be taken as directed, and it is important to note that it should not be taken in place of prescribed medications.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Joint Pain Relief Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”