What Is Jointcare?
Seven Seas JointCare is a dietary supplement specifically formulated to support an active lifestyle. It contains glucosamine, omega-3, and vitamin D to give you 4-in-1 JointCare support. This supplement is suitable for those looking to keep their joints healthy and active.
- Brand:Seven Seas
- Ingredients:Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl, Fish Oil, Chondroitin etc.
- Contact:877 817-7327 (7-SEAS), [email protected]
- Unitcount:30 Capsules
- Serving Size:2 Capsules
Who Is the Manufacturer of Seven Seas Jointcare?
Seven Seas Ltd. is the manufacturer of Seven Seas JointCare Supplement. They are a supplier of vitamins, minerals, and supplements in the United Kingdom and abroad that began in 1935. They offer a variety of products including JointCare Supplex & Turmeric, JointCare Complete, JointCare Max, and JointCare Active.
How Does Seven Seas Jointcare Work?
Seven Seas JointCare Supplex and Turmeric work together to help support joint health. The supplement contains active ingredients such as glucosamine, chondroitin, and turmeric extract which can help to reduce joint discomfort, reduce inflammation, and improve mobility.
Glucosamine is a naturally occurring compound found in the body that helps to build and maintain healthy cartilage, while chondroitin helps to maintain the elasticity of joint cartilage and to protect it from damage. Turmeric extract is an antioxidant that can help to reduce inflammation and improve joint health. Together, these ingredients work to improve joint health and reduce discomfort.
Seven Seas Jointcare Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Jointcare is available in several different formulas including the original, advanced, and maximum strength. The original formula contains commonly-used joint care ingredients that help to rebuild damaged cartilage, provide lubrication and prevent further joint breakdown.
– Chondroitin is a component commonly used to reduce joint pain and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis. It is found naturally in animal bones, skin, and cartilage and is also available in a synthetic form.
Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl
– Some studies showed that taking glucosamine sulfate 2KCl for 12 weeks improved knee pain, stiffness, and physical functioning in those with knee osteoarthritis. Additionally, a meta-analysis of several studies concluded that glucosamine sulfate is an effective treatment for reducing joint pain and improving function in those with osteoarthritis.
– One study published in the journal Public Health Nutrition in 2011 looked at the effects of vitamin C supplementation on the incident and progressive knee osteoarthritis and found that vitamin C supplementation may reduce the progression of knee osteoarthritis.
Omega 3 fatty acids
– Vitamin D has been shown to have a beneficial effect on joint pain in people with osteoarthritis.
Pros and Cons of Jointcare
- May contribute to the maintenance of normal bones
- Could protect cells from oxidative cell damage
- Might help maintain cartilage function
- Could help in the normal functioning of the immune system
- No clinical studies are cited
- No customer testimonials are provided
- The formula is not suitable for those with shellfish allergies
Seven Seas Jointcare FAQ’s
Q.How Soon Will I Start to See Results When Taking Seven Seas Jointcare?
A.Results may vary, but many people report feeling an improvement within seven days of starting to take Seven Seas JointCare.
Q.Is Seven Seas Jointcare Safe to Consume?
A.Seven Seas JointCare is safe to take when taken as directed. However, it is always important to talk to your healthcare professional before starting any new supplement.
Q.What Is the Recommended Dosage of Seven Seas Jointcare?
A.The recommended dosage of Seven Seas JointCare is two capsules a day with a glass of cold water.
How We Researched & Rated
Here is our score, based on scientific evidence, of how likely Jointcare will be effective for its claimed benefits:
- Enhances Muscle Function*3.7/5
- Encourages Connective Tissues*3.8/5
- Supports Cartilage Health*3.6/5
- Supports Bone Health*3.7/5
We used the insights from our research and testing to assign a star rating from one to five (five being the best; one being the worst) to this product.
Seven Seas Jointcare Customer Reviews
- It took me a while to start taking Seven Seas Jointcare 2 times a day, but after I did, I saw a pretty quick improvement with my Osteo Arthritis. I have had this disease for a long time and I’ve taken plenty of medications and still do. But, when 1 take these 2 times a day, my joints feel better, for sure. ~Susan Armstrong
Jointcare Reviews – Conclusion
Seven Seas JointCare is an effective product for joint pain and other related joint issues. It contains powerful ingredients which work in synergy to deliver efficacious results. However, when it comes to buying a product whose availability is limited, you will have to think twice.
The availability of this product is limited in the USA since it is manufactured in the UK. It is upon you to decide whether to go for the product which is exported from another country. The overall expenses when the product is delivered to your doorstep will be very high. We have reviewed some other joint pain products as well. Have a look at them before buying this product.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Joint Pain Relief Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”