Joint RX is an all-natural joint care supplement that is touted to offer joint nourishment and lubrication in our joints. The product is sold to mainly focus on the root causes of joint pain and joint tissue wear and tear. The product is sold in a white bottle with a blue label. The bottle contains 90 pills. According to the official website, the product will;
1. Repair damaged and worn out joint tissue and cartilage
2. Offer lubrication and joint cushion by attracting fluids into the joints
3. Nourish the joints with nutrients to ensure optimal operation
4. Stop inflammation
5. Relieve joint pain caused by conditions such as arthritis
Who is behind Joint RX?
Joint Rx is manufactured by a company known as Ocean Health Pte Ltd. The company operates from the United States but ships worldwide. According to the official website, the company has been recognized severally due to its high quality of products.
Ingredients found in Joint-RX
Joint RX has a huge list of ingredients. The most active ingredients are;
- Chondroitin sulphate – Chondroitin is prepared by combining Glucosamine molecules. It is popular in joint care ingredients due to its ability to absorb liquids into the joint thereby promoting lubrication
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) – Ascorbic acid is used in this product due to its powerful anti-oxidation qualities.
- Glucosamine sulfate KCL – Glucosamine is useful in the repair of worn out joint tissue and cartilage. It is mostly used in supplements that are recommended for arthritis rehabilitation
- Bromelain – Bromelain is used in Joint RX due to its anti-inflammation qualities. It has been used for hundreds of years to treat inflammation
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) – MSM plays a key role in joint care due to its ability to treat chronic pain and ease off effects of arthritis
- Calcium (Dicalcium Phosphate) – This natural mineral is believed to promote stronger bones and connective tissue.
- Other minerals in use in Joint RX are; Manganese (Manganese Sulphate), Zinc (Zinc Sulphate)
How does Joint-RX and Work?
Joint RX is recommended for people with arthritis or people who are experiencing stiff joints and painful joints. Friction in the joints is the most common cause of cracking sounds when joints are moved. This happens when our joints are not able to produce enough synovial fluid to lubricate our joints.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Another reason why we would have dry joints is when the joint tissue is infected such that it is badly worn out. Joint RX works by replacing the worn out the tissue and promoting the production of synovial fluid in the joints.
Chondroitin is responsible for attracting fluids into the joints. After promoting cushioning, Joint RX ensures that the joint is well taken care of by inhibiting inflammation-causing agents and nourishing the joint with essential nutrients.
- May protect joints against friction
- Could strengthen joints and bones
- Might support joint mobility and flexibility
- May reduce joint aches and stiffness
- Contains derivatives of shellfish and therefore is not recommended for people who are allergic to shellfish or vegetarians.
- The product is a long term product that takes some time to deliver
- You will need to take four pills a day for it to be effective
Directions for Use
The recommended dosage is three pills daily. The pills can be taken in a single serving or spread out through the day. After two to three week, if there are no effects, increase the serving per day to four caplets. Do not take more than four caplets daily.
Possible Warnings and Side effects
- Contains shellfish extracts
- Consult your physician before taking Joint RX if you are breastfeeding or pregnant. The product may not be safe for your baby
- Joint RX does not treat or heal any condition and should therefore not be used as a replacement for prescription medicine. There’s no proof that Joint RX cures conditions such as arthritis but there is proof that it improves quality of life for people with arthritis
Despite the product having low potency, we like the fact that it packs four of the best ingredients in the industry. Overall, the product is good. However, we have reviewed other products that can match and/or outmatch this product.