What is IcyHot Cream?
Icy Hot Cream is a topical cream designed to provide fast-acting pain relief. It contains menthol and methyl salicylate as active ingredients and is formulated with the maximum-strength concentration of lidocaine available without a prescription. It can be used to target specific areas affected by pain and works quickly to numb the area and provide relief. It is a non-greasy cream that is easy to apply and effective in providing relief from sore muscles, joint pain, and back pain.
- Name:IcyHot Pain Relief Cream
- Ingredients:Menthol 10%, Methyl salicylate 30%
- Volume:3 OZ
- Serving Size:Apply 4 Times Daily
Who Is The Manufacturer Of IcyHot Pain Relief Cream?
The manufacturer of IcyHot Pain Relief Cream uses the brand name IcyHot. It is an established company that deals with a line of products that help to relieve various kinds of pains. All the products from this company bear the brand name, and it is easy to identify them in the market.
This brand markets its products internationally and sells them through online platforms. The manufacturer has packed the products with clear and legible labels to avoid confusion about the names of the products.
How Does IcyHot Pain Relief Cream Work?
Icy Hot cream works by providing a combination of cooling and heating ingredients. The main active ingredients in Icy Hot cream are menthol and methyl salicylate. Menthol provides a cooling effect by causing vasodilation (opening of the blood vessels) close to the skin surface.
This increased blood flow can provide relief from minor muscle and joint pain. Methyl salicylate, on the other hand, provides a heating effect by stimulating nerve endings in the skin. This can help relieve muscle pain and stiffness. Together, these two ingredients provide a cooling and heating sensation that can help relieve minor pain.
IcyHot Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The manufacturer is involved in manufacturing a wide range of products, and the ingredients differ from one product to the other. The ingredients are of super quality and are free from additives and other synthetic compounds. Some of the ingredients used in these products include:
– Menthol has been studied for its potential use in providing relief from joint pain associated with arthritis. Studies show that topical lotions, creams, and gels containing menthol can help reduce joint pain and improve functioning in those with knee osteoarthritis.
– There have been several studies conducted to explore the effectiveness of methyl salicylate for joint pain relief. One study found that a combination of 5% camphor, 5% menthol, and 5% methyl salicylate was effective in providing temporary relief of minor joint and muscle pain when applied topically.
Other Ingredients Includes – carbomer, Cetearyl alcohol, cetyl esters, oleth-3 phosphate, polysorbate 60, stearic acid, triethanolamine, water.
Pros and Cons Of Icyhot Pain Relief Cream
- The brand manufacturer’s line of products and customers has a wide variety to select from
- The product might help to reduce pain and treat conditions like arthritis
- The product penetrates faster and may not cause irritation
- The product can be bought directly over the counter
- There are many products, and customers can get confused about which one to use.
- There is no detailed information about each product manufactured by this brand.
IcyHot Pain Relief Cream – FAQ’s
Q.What Are The Directions To Use IcyHot Pain Relief Cream?
A.IcyHot products are used by applying them topically over the affected area and massaging gently to enable faster absorption.
Q.How Much Does IcyHot Cream Cost?
A.The average price of Icy Hot cream is around $8.00 to $10.00. You can find IcyHot cream at many online retailers and in stores. Prices may vary based on promotions and discounts.
Q.What Are the Icyhot Cream Side Effects?
A.Common Icy Hot Cream side effects include redness, swelling, increased pain, and severe burning or skin irritation.
Q.What Is The Recommended Dose for IcyHot Cream?
A.You Should Apply a thin layer to the affected area, not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
How We Researched & Rated
Here is our score, based on scientific evidence, of how likely IcyHot Pain Relief Cream will be effective for its claimed benefits:
- Supports Back Aches*3.7/5
- Supports Arthritis Pain*3.6/5
- Non-Greasy Formula*3.6/5
- Fast Acting Product*3.7/5
We used the insights from our research and testing to assign a star rating from one to five (five being the best; one being the worst) to this product.
IcyHot Cream – Customer Reviews
- Icyhot pain relief cream is very helpful in easing pain from my nerves and muscle pain. This pain was motivated by strenuous physical exertions at gym workouts. Used this cream on my back. It helped within a 1/2 hour to alleviate the painful arms and back area of my body following strenuous exercises. ~ Nerfades Saunders
IcyHot Cream Review – Conclusion
IcyHot is a brand that is involved in manufacturing products for use in relieving joint and muscle pains. It deals with a line of products ranging from creams, sprays, and balms.
Although there are numerous options for topical pain relief, some people may discover that Australian Dream Cream, which resembles Icy Hot Cream in some ways, gives them the relief they require.
However, these products have different strengths, and you need to consult a doctor before use so that you can get a product that matches the