Glucosamine Complex Overview
Glucosamine Complex is a dietary supplement that is mainly made of glucosamine. It is targets individuals who are looking to have healthy and stronger joint muscles. This in mind, it is particularly recommended to anyone who leads an active life (sports people, manual workers, and anyone else whose everyday profession adds stress to joints and muscles), old people, and people recovering from joint injury or surgery and patients who are suffering from joint related complications. The product is available in capsule form that can be bought over the counter without necessarily having a prescription.
What is Glucosamine Complex and what is the company behind Glucosamine Complex?
Glucosamine Complex is a natural product whose working formula revolves around the effectives of glucosamine. It can be deployed in various situations to salvage degrading joints or replenish damage cartilage tissue. Since Glucosamine Complex is available for purchase without a prescription, you can buy it cheaply over the internet for $27.50 for the sixty capsule bottle.
According to the information we obtain from the product packaging and official website, this product is a product of Genestra Brands. All the same, there are so many different products by different companies that share the name with this product. Genestra Brands has roots in the North America although it ships worldwide.
What are the ingredients used in Glucosamine Complex?
The main ingredient in Glucosamine Complex is obviously glucosamine;
- Glucosamine sulfate – This is a popular joint care ingredient that is touted to help relieve joint related ailments. It is particularly effective in restoring damaged cartilage. Research also suggest that it can help in weight loss.
- N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine – This is a variant of glucosamine that is more readily available to the body. it is believed to slow down tissue degeneration
- Glucosamine HCI – This is the most soluble form of glucosamine used. It has anti-inflammation properties especially targeting the knee area.
- Manganese – Manganese is a mineral element that helps in increasing availability of other nutrients and promoting stronger joints by fighting inflammation.
- Vitamin C – The vitamin C used in Glucosamine Complex is highly soluble and it has been shown to be effective in fighting rheumatoid arthritis.
The Advantages of Glucosamine Complex
- It is made from all natural ingredients
- It has mineral support
- It is available over the counter without prescription
- It may help in people who are trying to lose some weight.
The disadvantages of Glucosamine Complex
- There are so many other products with the same name.
- The official store doesn’t give free samples neither does it offer a money back guarantee
- The website contains unclear dosage instructions.
What is the recommended dosage instruction?
According to the serving size, you will need to take at least two capsule daily for you to meet the daily glucosamine requirements. In case you got this product from your caregiver, disregard this dosage information and follow the instructions given by your caregiver.
This product might not be recommended to people who are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult you caregiver if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Are there any side effects associated with Glucosamine Complex?
By the time of writing this, there were no side effects associated with taking Glucosamine Complex. All the same, people who are pregnant or breastfeeding should contact their caregivers prior to taking this product. This product may not go well with people who are allergic to shellfish. The glucosamine used is derived from shellfish.
Glucosamine Complex is a great product for people who are suffering sever cartilage degradation. This in mind, it will be a great product for aging joints. All the same, the producers of this product could have addressed other common joint problems such as lubrication and anti-oxidation. Overall, Glucosamine Complex will need to improve to match some of our top rated products.