GLC 2000 Overview
GLC 2000 is described as an all-natural oral formula designed for treating symptoms associated with arthritis and promoting joint health. This doesn’t mean that GLC 2000 is an arthritis treatment; but it can help improve the quality of life of people living with arthritis. According to the manufacturers, GLC 2000 is a patented formulation that is built around two of the most powerful and sort after joint ingredients. The patented formulation has been tested on animals and evaluated to be effective in calming down the effects of arthritis. The producers claim that they came up with a more potent and more concentrated version of what is already in the market. Given the formulation content, GLC 2000 is designed to;
- Offer joint support
- Regenerate damaged and worn out cartilage
- Promote joint lubrication
- Reduce joint inflammation
- Strengthen joints for improved motion.
The product can be purchased over the counter without a prescription
What Is GLC 2000 and Company Behind GLC 2000?
GLC 2000 is joint supplement that is taunted to be highly potent than other joint supplements using the same ingredients. According to the manufacturer, this product is taunted to be safe and effective in the rehabilitation of arthritis. It is recommended to all people who are experiencing arthritis related symptoms. They claim that this product is patented despite not providing the patent number or the link to the patent information. This product is the brainchild of a company that is known as GLC direct. The product is available over the counter in either powdered or capsule form depending on user preference.
GLC 2000 Ingredients
The ingredients in GLC 2000 are;
- >Vitamin C – Vitamin C play an important role in collagen formation. On top of that it is a powerful natural anti-oxidant and thus it qualifies to be called an essential vitamin.
- Manganese – Manganese aids our bodies form connective tissue, stronger bones, improve blood clotting, and secrete sex hormones.
- Chondroitin Sulphate – it is highly hygroscopic and thus promotes joint lubrication by attracting fluids to the joints.
- Glucosamine (N-acetyl D-glucosamine, Glucosamine Potassium, Glucosamine HCl and Glucosamine sulphate) – It plays an important role in the repair of damaged and worn out collagen.
How GLC 2000 Works?
GLC 2000 is a long term care product whose main aim is to restore the body’s ability to protect and nourish joints. This product mainly focuses of supplying the body with the needed nutrients that are needed for joint recovery. This product doesn’t offer on the spot joint healing but instead, they equip the body with much needed nutrients such that the body can rely on itself for the repair and healing of damaged joints, ligaments and cartilage. This in mind, we should allow this product a few weeks for it to show positive effects. The main aims of GLC 2000 is to lubricate, repair and promote nutrients intake in the joints.
GLC 2000 Pros
- GLC 2000 is fortified with some essential nutrients and vitamins
- GLC 2000 helps boost the immune system
- This product has been proven safe to use for people who are not allergic to the ingredients
- It is made from natural ingredients
GLC 2000 Cons
- The official website doesn’t give a money back guarantee
- The producers have not given the result of the clinical studies they claim to have done
- It takes a long time to show results
GLC 2000 Dosage
The manufacturer recommends a daily dose of 1-3 capsules twice a day depending on the body weight.
- For persons weighing less than 125 lbs. take one capsule in the morning then another one in the evening.
- For persons weighing 125 – 200 lbs. take two capsules, two times daily
- For persons weighing more than 200 lbs. take three capsules in the morning and three again in the evening.
GLC 2000 Possible Side Effects
Although this product is made from natural ingredients that are known to be safe, people who have allergies to shellfish should not take this product. The allergic effect associated with this product are;
- Gastric upset
Is GLC 2000 A Scam?
GLC 2000is not a scam. The manufacturers have done everything to make this product reputable. They have provided contact information for anyone who needs to clarify something regarding the product or the business. This is a reputable product by a reputable company.
GLC 2000 is an incredibly good product on paper. It has some of the most sort after ingredients in the market today. This notwithstanding, the product is relatively affordable. It seems like the product that most people would want to have. All the same, the product is slow acting and requires weeks to work.
Top Joint Pain Relief Products