What is Flexogenix?
Flexogenix is a regenerative therapy for people experiencing acute joint and knee pain. It is recommended for people experiencing serious cases of arthritis and joint injury.
Rather than it being a product, it is a procedure that is done on you. It is available only in California and North Carolina. Basically, the procedure doesn’t involve surgery and thus it is regarded and safe and effective.
Flexogenix may be conducted differently depending on the patient and thus you should not be surprised if you read different reviews for different clients.
What is the Company Behind Flexogenix?
Flexogenix is a non-surgical procedure done on people who are suffering from serious knee and joint pain.
It is very common for people suffering from musculoskeletal conditions and have serious concerns of undergoing the knife. In this form of treatment, the physician introduces PRP and stem cells to promote the regeneration of a worn out joint tissue.
Like earlier mentioned, the therapy is only available in two states; California and North Carolina. This is so because of the company behind it, it has only offices in the two states.
We believe clients in different states can organize for the therapy to be conducted in their states. This is however subject to confirmation by the specialists.
What are the Ingredients Used in Flexogenix
- Stem Cells – stems cells harvested from placenta and amniotic fluid that are donated shortly after birth. Stem cells are known to adopt multiple cell types. Placenta cells can be programmed into specific tissue for the condition that is being treated.
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) – these are natural accelerators of the healing process. They are the reasons our body is able to heal wounds. Platelets are responsible for aiding in blood clotting and thus plays an important role in the healing of joints, tendons, muscles, and ligaments.
How does Flexogenix Work?
Flexogenix uses the concept of regenerative therapy. This is a growing trend in medicine that is showing a great success.
It has been used successfully on patients suffering from joint pain, arthritis, and similar conditions. It is a non-surgical procedure that involves the replacing of cell tissue by adding platelet-rich plasma to the affected area.
With Flexogenic, the procedure is taken higher a notch by combining PRP with stem cells. Step cells can adapt to multiple types of the cell since it is a basic ingredient in the formation of tissues and various body organs.
The stem cells used in this program are gotten from placenta and amniotic fluid donated immediately after birth. The cells are young and most adaptable. In a nutshell, Flexogenix accelerates the recovery from acute chronic conditions since it offers a viable alternative to injury in instances where other therapies are ineffective.
What are the Pros of Flexogenix
- It is a safe, non-surgical procedure that is conducted by experts in the field
- It has been proven to permanently solve the problem of aching joints and help in conditions such as arthritis
- The company offer a free medical examination
- Promotes regeneration of damaged cells and cartilage.
What are the Cons of Flexogenix
- The procedure is only available from North Carolina and California
- You must be present to get the therapy
- It cannot be ordered online
- It has cost implications of travel and accommodation
Flexogenix Review – The Conclusion
Flexogenix has been proven to be a safe and non-invasive therapy that has brought to thousands of aching joints and knees.
As much as the therapy has been proven effective, it is expensive and requires lots of logistical treatment for patients who do not live in California or North Carolina. All the same, this is a first and not many specialists offer this therapy.