FlexGen is a joint care system that combines a topical cream and soft-gel pills. Suitable for people of any age and activity level, FlexGen is produced by a company named New Vitality. It claims to deliver quick relief while restoring mobility and increasing flexibility. Many positive testimonials on the website support assertions of product results, including reviews from a doctor and a clinician.
FlexGen comes with a 30-day money back guarantee, and complete contact information is provided on the website for costumers with questions or concerns.
FlexGen – Facts
The FlexGen system is designed to be used daily. It claims to help ease joint discomfort and stiffness through naturally derived ingredients. The manufacturer asserts that the topical cream will take effect in less than 30 minutes. The FlexGen cream can be applied to the shoulders, back, knees, wrists, neck or wherever the user is experiencing pain. Reportedly, the cream is odorless and non-greasy.
All the FlexGen ingredients are listed on the website, including an active ingredient approved by the FDA. The website refers to one clinical trial that resulted in 100% success from individuals who used the cream as opposed to the placebo.
- Numerous positive customer testimonials
- Website is secure and includes complete contact information
- FlexGen contains an FDA approved ingredient
- Full ingredient list provided
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Claims to work in under 30 minutes
- A clinical trial resulted in 100% success
- Special offers for purchasing both the pill and the cream
- The link on the website to the clinical trial does not work
- Must use both the cream and pill
- The statements on the website have not been evaluated by the FDA
FlexGen asserts that it can quickly alleviate pain and enhance mobility. The cream is supplemented with a soft-gel pill. Special prices are offered to customers if they purchase the pill and the cream at the same time. Claims of product efficacy are supported by the results of a clinical trial and numerous positive customer testimonials, including one from an Olympic athlete. However, the link to the clinical trial information was not functioning properly.
FlexGen is non-prescription and is seemingly endorsed by a doctor that provided a positive review of the product. The secure website offers a 30-day money back guarantee if the customer is not satisfied.