FlexFix is a joint cream that is administered topically to help alleviate joint pains. According to the manufacturer, FlexFix is not like most topical creams used in joint care. The reason being that FlexFix also helps joints to stay in shape and eliminates the causes of joint pain. FlexFix is further touted to use all natural ingredients that are known to be safe and effective. It can be bought over the counter without the need of a prescription. The official website sells the product for roughly $35.95 excluding shipping and handling costs. If you buy an extra tube of FlexFix you get to save on the shipping and handling costs of sending both of them separately.
What is FlexFix and what is the company behind FlexFix?
FlexFix is a topically administered analgesic that is specifically adapted to joints and muscles. The producers of this product not only takes care of the pain in the joints but acts on the joints to ensure that the underlying cause of the pain is dealt with once and for all. This is made possible because FlexFix uses active ingredients that act on the cells. Besides pain killing, FlexFix also repair damaged and worn out cells and provides lubrication for the joints.
The ingredients used are all natural and safe to be used by people of all walks of life. The producers claim that they have subjected FlexFix to several clinical trials that proved the effectiveness and safety of FlexFix. All the same, we did not get access to the actual data nor the findings of the said clinical trial.
The product is made by a company than is known by the same name; FlexFix. This company is registered in San Diego California. However, they ship to almost all corners of the globe.
What are the ingredients used in FlexFix?
- Fish oils – fish oils are known to be rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids are popular in joint care since they are known to fight inflammation and lubricate the joints.
- Vitamin C- Vitamin C is a powerful natural anti-oxidant that also helps the body to better absorb other ingredients.
- Vitamin E – vitamin E helps in providing cushion in joints and thus it is regarded as a natural shock absorber.
- Manganese aspartate – this is a mineral that is known to offer joint strength.
How Does FlexFix Work?
FlexFix is made using natural ingredients that work on the joints to calm pain and promote joint functioning. The active ingredients in FlexFix are believed to fix damaged and worn out cells around the affected area. Since the ingredients are absorbed into the body, they work hand in hand with the inbuilt mechanism to help the body rebuild rapture joint cartilage and cells. Additionally, FlexFix is able to lubricate the joints to avoid wear and tear that may have been caused by friction. Friction is among the most notorious causes of wear and tear in joints.
What are the Advantages of FlexFix?
- It is made from all natural ingredients that are known to be safe
- It is topically administered but it has active ingredients that are known to improve joint functioning.
- It has been subjected to several clinical trials.
What are the Disadvantages of FlexFix
- The product is relatively expensive when compared to other topically administered products
- It does not provide free samples or money back guarantee on the official website.
- It does not list all the active ingredients
How do you use FlexFix?
The product is administered topically. To apply, clean the affected area well and massage it for two minutes with FlexFix. Allow about 15 minutes for it be absorbed before cleaning the area if you need to apply anything else.
What are the possible side effects of FlexFix?
There are no side effects associated with this product. All the same, users who are pregnant are advised to consult their caregivers prior to taking this supplement. The product has not been tested on pregnant or breast feeding women. In case of harmful effects, consult your caregiver immediately.
It is a revolutionary and ground breaking product. There are not many ingredients that are administered topically and yet provide active ingredients to improve cell functioning and offer lubrication. We would recommend users to compare FlexFix with other topical creams that we have reviewed earlier.