Extreme flex is a dietary supplement that is marketed more of a sports supplement due to its emphasis on joint and muscle support. The producers claim that people who lead an active lifestyle like sportsmen and women will find this product useful since it relieves joint pain and helps with joint stiffness. The product is available in leading supplement outlets and sports houses in a convenient 30 day supply bottle.
How much does Extreme Flex cost?
The product is available in leading supplement outlets. The price of Extreme Flex changes depending on the outlet you buy it from. The recommended price is $69.99. in fact the official merchant store sells it at this price. The shipping costs depends on your location but it is as low as $18. All the same, some retailers offer free shipping within the USA.
What does the manufacturer of Extreme Flex claim?
The producers of Extreme Flex claim that they had to carefully choose the ingredients to use in this supplement in order to make it effective for both joints and muscle support. They decided to give restoration and repair priority and for this reason, the producers claim that they had to get the best ingredients in their most potent form. They claim that Extreme Flex can repair degenerated cartilage faster than any other product in the market. Extreme Flex continues to allege that this product nourishes the joint to make them self-reliant. According to the official product page, this product will;
- Alleviate all joint pains and any discomfort caused by aging joints and involving manual work or sports activities
- Fights joint inflammation from the root source
- Promotes joint lubrication and enhances joint cushioning for improved mobility
- Soothes muscle soreness and reduces incidents of muscle pulls
- Promotes overall health
Who produces Extreme Flex?
Two companies are associated with Extreme Flex: Hight Products and Kingfisher Media LLC. These are the companies that produce and market Extreme Flex.
What Ingredients are in Extreme Flex?
Extreme Flex doesn’t fall short of ingredients. The official website list the following as the ingredients found in Extreme Flex;
- BioCell Collagen and Hydrolyzed Collagen Type ll – Collagen is the protein that forms the major building block of joint tissue. Biocell collagen promotes joint mobility and eases movement of the joint
- Perluxan Hops Extract – This extract exhibits pain killing properties similar to those of Aspirin
- UC-ll – this is a cartilage that is harvested from mature cocks. It is believed to promote joint mobility and support proper functioning of joints
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) – MSM plays a major role in the production of keratin from sulphur. Keratin strengthens the connective tissues in our joints.
- Hyaluronic Acid – The levels of HA diminish as we age and there is need to constantly replenish it since it has a major role in the proper functioning of joints.
- Chondrotin Sulfate – It is responsible of ensuring that our joints are hydrated and lubricated. It is highly hygroscopic and absorbs fluids into our joints.
- Glucosamine HCI – This is a form of glucose that is quickly absorbed into our bodies. Glucosamine is important in the repair of damaged cartilage and the product of new cartilage.
- Turmipure Turmeric Root Extract – Used for its powerful anti-inflammation properties.
The Advantages of using Extreme Flex
- The official website is interactive and easy to use.
- Extreme Flex uses only natural ingredients that are allowed by all sporting organizations
- Reasonably priced
- Available readily without prescription
The Disadvantages of Extreme Flex
- The official website doesn’t offer a free trial or money back guarantee
- The producers have not fortified it with vitamins and minerals
How Effective is Extreme Flex?
This product seems to pack all the joint ingredients that have been proven to be effective for proper joint functioning. It promotes both joint regeneration and joint lubrication. In a nutshell, the product tackles the primary causes of joint pain. Since there is no clinical study done on Extreme Flex, we relied to a great extent on the reviews of customers. Most customers are reporting positive effects of using Extreme Flex. The turnaround time is estimated to be around three weeks for most customers. However, some customers are reporting no effects after the first three weeks. We recommend taking the product for approximately six weeks before deducing whether it has an effect on you or not.
Warnings and Precautions
- This product is not designed to treat any ailment and thus should not be used as a replacement to any of the prescribed medications.
- Extreme Flex may not be ideal for pregnant women
- Only take the recommended dosage. The recommended dosage is two capsules daily
Extreme Flex is sold as a sports enhancement supplement but it has so many uses in joint care. In fact, most of the customers who buy it are not sports people. We like the fact that this product is well accepted and is reported to show positive results despite it taking long to do so.