exoFlex is an all-natural dietary supplement that is touted to be effective in the fight against joint related ailments. According to the manufacturer, exoFlex has been made using hand-picked ingredients that are properly and exhaustively researched to ensure that only the best ingredients end up in the bottle.
exoFlex is used to help restore sanity in aching and highly depleted joints. This is the reason why exoFlex is mainly used by people who are suffering from arthritis, old people and persons recovering from joint injuries or surgery. It is noted that exoFlex is a liposomal capsule that uses a special spherical delivery system to bring relief to both hip and joint inflammation.
What is exoFlex and What is The company Behind exoFlex?
exoFlex is a liposomal capsule that is used in joint support. The producers of the capsule claim that the product is manufactured using all natural ingredients that have been regarded as safe and effective in the fight against joint pain.
exoFlex is touted to help improve joint movement and enhance joint health and thus very important in reducing joint pain caused by popular joint conditions. exoFlex is mainly deployed in cases where the joints are heavily depleted or cases when the users are trying to recover from joint illness and or surgery
exoFlex is made by a Canadian-based company known as Aurora Nutrascience Inc. The company taunts itself to be the first liposomal company internationally perhaps due to the fact that they have been doing this for years. Aurora Nutrascience Inc. was started by different professionals and researchers with the aim of giving high-quality liposomal products for hips and joints worldwide.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
What Are The Ingredients of exoFlex?
- MSM – MSM is our natural source of sulphur. Sulphur is an important compound in the body for maintaining healthy cell membranes, combating cell inflammation and helping in the repair of connective tissue.
- Boswellia Serrata – It stops the production of the enzyme called lysyl oxidase a notorious enzyme responsible for oxidation. On top of this, it controls the production of proteins that are responsible of causing inflammation and destroying joint tissues.
- Curcumin – this is a natural product that has been touted to support the overall well-being of the body. According to research, the product improves the agility and promotes the mobility of joints making it easy to run your day to day operations.
- Vitamin C – This is a vitamin that is known to promote the well-being of connective tissue from any kind of damage. It is used in the body to produce collagen in order to ensure collagen production and enhance flexibility in the joints.
What are The Advantages of exoFlex?
- It is based on a well research modern technology that has been known to give fast and effective results without any side effects.
- It is based on natural ingredients that are known to be safe and effective in the fight against joint related problems.
- The capsules are easily swallowed
What are The Disadvantages of exoFlex?
- The official website does very little user education on the technology used
- The producers have not published the clinical trial data associated with exoFlex.
What are The Possible Side Effects of exoFlex?
You should be very careful when taking exoFlex especially if you are allergic to any of the ingredients used in exoFlex.
Since, it has not been evaluated on pregnant and breastfeeding women, pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult their caregiver prior to taking this supplement.
There are not many liposomal-based joint care products out here and thus exoFlex finds itself in easy match of dominance. On top of this, the producers have used great ingredients that are well known in the joint circles to give results with minimum side effects or non-whatsoever.
We are inclined to believe that exoFlex will do well as a joint care product. Be sure to check how it compares to other joint product we have reviewed earlier.