What is Enzymedica Repair Gold?
Enzymedica Repair Gold is a supplement that supports joint, tissue, and muscle functioning. The ingredients included are large enzymes that are meant to calm sore muscles and joints and reduce pain and discomfort.
In addition, it helps with the recovery of tissues after a strenuous workout. The product also promotes proper circulation all over the body system.
- Product Name:Enzymedica Repair Gold
- Unit Count:120 Capsules
- Ingredients:Bromelain, Papain, etc.
Who is The Manufacturer of Enzymedica Repair Gold?
This supplement is manufactured by Enzymedica, which is a health and wellness company based in Venice, Florida. The organization was founded in 1998, with the goal of ‘improving health through the use of natural medicine.’
The company is dedicated to producing products that are 100% organic, and 100% toxin-free. They have been certified by the Clean Label Project. This independent organization tests consumer products for harmful contaminants and toxins.
How Does Enzymedica Repair Gold Work?
This product includes primarily a collection of enzymes. They work synergistically along with your body’s renewal system to keep the joints and muscles in top condition, and to strengthen the muscles.
The enzymes work at different PH levels that lead to joint comfort, and joint and muscle repair and recovery. They also improve circulation in the body. The Mayo Clinic has stated that “in laboratory studies, enzyme supplements seem to have anti-inflammatory properties, making them at least a plausible candidate to help with the symptoms of OA.”
Enzymedica Repair Gold Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– According to the Arthritis Foundation, this is an enzyme and there is some research indicating that it has anti-inflammatory effects as powerful as NSAIDs. The Mayo Clinic has stated that, “Taking oral bromelain combined with trypsin and rutin may improve the symptoms of osteoarthritis.”
2012 study found that bromelain exhibited various anti-inflammatory effects, reducing pain and inflammation in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Overall, the available evidence suggests that bromelain may be a beneficial supplement for reducing joint pain and inflammation.
– This is a proteolytic enzyme derived from the papaya fruit. It’s often sold as an over-the-counter supplement to treat arthritis. It’s also used to treat wounds. According to National Library Of Medicine, papain is rich in enzymes.
Pros and Cons of Enzymedica Repair Gold
- The product may soothe sore muscles and joints.
- It claims to promote healthy circulation.
- It’s suitable for vegans, and it’s also kosher.
- It requires taking a minimum of 4 capsules a day, and probably more.
- This product can be very dangerous if consumed by children.
- Bromelain may cause digestive distress.
Enzymedica Repair Gold FAQs
Q.How Should You Use Enzymedica Repair Gold?
A. The recommended dosage is 2 capsules, 2-3 times per day. Take them on an empty stomach, either 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal. It’s possible to take more if you need them, but this is a decision that you must make with your doctor before proceeding.
Q.How Much Does Enzymedica Repair Gold Cost?
A. On the manufacturer’s official website, the supplement is priced at $20.99 for a one-time purchase and $16.79 a month if you subscribe to the auto-shipping program. The product is also for sale from third-party retailers, and the prices are similar but vary.
Q.What is Enzymedica Repair Gold’s Return Policy?
A. The manufacturer is offering a 30-day return policy. If you’re dissatisfied with the product, return it within 30 days of the purchase date and request a refund. You’ll get your money back minus the shipping and handling fees.
If you purchase the product from a third-party retailer, they ask that you first attempt to get a refund from that retailer. If that doesn’t glean a refund, you can contact the manufacturer within 30 days of your purchase. They will give customers a refund at their discretion in this case.
Q.Does Enzymedica Repair Gold offer a free trial?
A. No there’s no free trial offered by the manufacturer of the supplement, and no offer of free samples. If you want to try out the product, you’ll have to purchase it either on the manufacturer’s website or from a third-party retailer.
How We Researched & Rated
Here is our score, based on scientific evidence, of how likely Enzymedica Repair Gold will be effective for its claimed benefits:
- Trusted pain relief*3.9/5
- Strengthens the bones*3.6/5
- Reduce joint inflammation*3.5/5
- Encourage cartilage repair*3.8/5
We used the insights from our research and testing to assign a star rating from one to five (five being the best; one being the worst) to this product.
Enzymedica Repair Gold Customer Reviews
- I must admit that it did not work for me; although taking it for the past four weeks. It is not a great way to tackle joint pain. For me it is unable to nourish the muscle tissues and joints and combats inflammation and swelling of the joints.~ Alison
Enzymedica Repair Gold Conclusion
Most of the customer reviews for this product were quite positive. Users with joint and muscle soreness were largely very pleased with the results. They felt it soothed their muscles and joints effectively. There were, however, about 20% negative reviews about this supplement.
Some customers said they experienced side effects such as vomiting. Others simply stated that it has no effect on them.
If you do experience uncomfortable side effects, stop taking the supplement immediately, it’s not the right product for you. Prior to beginning the regimen with Enzymedica Repair Gold, make an appointment with your physician and bring the bottle along.
Make sure you get medical approval before you proceed.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.