What is Enzymedica Repair Gold?
Enzymedica Repair Gold is a supplement that supports joint, tissue, and muscle functioning. The ingredients included are large enzymes that are meant to calm sore muscles and joints and reduce the pain and discomfort.
In addition, it helps with the recovery of the tissues after a strenuous workout. The product also promotes proper circulation all over the body system.
What is the Company Behind Enzymedica Repair Gold?
This supplement is manufactured by Enzymedica, which is a health and wellness company based in Venice, Florida. The organization was founded in 1998, with the goal of ‘improving health through the use of natural medicine.’
The company is dedicated to producing products that are 100% organic, and 100% toxin-free. They have been certified by the Clean Label Project. This independent organization tests consumer products for harmful contaminants and toxins.
How Does Enzymedica Repair Gold Work?
This product includes primarily a collection of enzymes. They work synergistically along with your body’s renewal system to keep the joints and muscles in top condition, and to strengthen the muscles.
The enzymes work at different PH levels to that lead to joint comfort, and joint and muscle repair and recovery. They also improve the circulation in the body. The Mayo Clinic has stated that, “in laboratory studies, enzyme supplements seem to have anti-inflammatory properties, making them at least a plausible candidate to help with the symptoms of OA.”
What Are the Ingredients Used in Enzymedica Repair Gold?
The ingredients include a collection of enzymes which wok to reduce soreness and discomfort in the joints and muscles. There are no filler ingredients.
- Bromelain – According to the Arthritis Foundation, this is an enzyme and there is some research indicating that it has anti-inflammatory effects as powerful as NSAIDs. The Mayo Clinic has stated that, “Taking oral bromelain combined with trypsin and rutin may improve the symptoms of osteoarthritis.”
- Serrapeptase – This is an enzyme which is derived from the bacteria in silkworms. There’s research indicating that serrapeptase is an effective anti-inflammatory drug, and it has long been used as one.
- Papain – This is a proteolytic enzyme derived from the papaya fruit. It’s often sold as an over-the-counter supplement to treat arthritis. It’s also used to treat wounds. According to Science Direct, papain is rich in enzymes.
What Are the Pros of Enzymedica Repair Gold?
- The product may soothe sore muscles and joints.
- It claims to promotes healthy circulation.
- It’s suitable for vegans, and it’s also kosher.
What Are the Cons of Enzymedica Repair Gold?
- It requires taking a minimum of 4 capsules a day, and probably more.
- This product can be very dangerous if consumed by children.
- Bromelain may cause digestive distress.
Enzymedica Repair Gold FAQs
How Should You Use Enzymedica Repair Gold?
The recommended dosage is 2 capsules, 2-3 times per day. Take them on an empty stomach, either 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal. It’s possible to take more if you need them, but this is a decision that you must make with your doctor before proceeding.
How Much Does Enzymedica Repair Gold Cost?
On the manufacturer’s official website, the supplement is priced at $20.99 for a one-time purchase and $16.79 a month if you subscribe to the auto-shipping program. The product is also for sale from third-party retailers, and the prices are similar but vary.
What is Enzymedica Repair Gold’s Return Policy?
The manufacturer is offering a 30-day return policy. If you’re dissatisfied with the product, return it within 30 days of the purchase date and request a refund. You’ll get your money back minus the shipping and handling fees.
If you purchase the product from a third-party retailer, they ask that you first attempt to get a refund from that retailer. If that doesn’t glean a refund, you can contact the manufacturer within 30 days of your purchase. They will give customers a refund at their discretion in this case.
Does Enzymedica Repair Gold offer a free trial?
No there’s no free trial offered by the manufacturer of the supplement, and no offer of free samples. If you want to try out the product, you’ll have to purchase it either on the manufacturer’s website or from a third-party retailer.
Enzymedica Repair Gold Review – The Conclusion
Most of the customer reviews for this product were quite positive. Users with joint and muscle soreness were largely very pleased with the results. They felt it soothed their muscles and joints effectively. There were, however, about 20% negative reviews about this supplement.
Some customers said they experienced side effects such as vomiting. Others simply stated that it has no effect on them.
If you do experience uncomfortable side effects, stop taking the supplement immediately, it’s not the right product for you. Prior to beginning the regimen with Enzymedica Repair Gold, make an appointment with your physician and bring the bottle along.
Make sure you get medical approval before you proceed.