Elations is a joint pain and maintenance treatment that is in the form of a drink rather than capsule or cream. Judging from the company’s official website, it seems to be marketed more towards ‘baby boomers’, those who may have started experiencing some pain but are still active and want to prevent their joints from becoming more damaged.
The site itself is very bright and attractive, and extremely easy to use, featuring clearly labelled sections. It covers all the necessary information regarding the product, including the causes of joint pain and cartilage degeneration and explanations of the main ingredients. There is a comprehensive FAQ section, plus ‘case studies’ and customer testimonials. The products can be purchased either from the company directly or in retail stores (for which links are provided). If bought from the company, the customer can opt to joint the subscription program, whereby they are shipped a new case of Elations every month.
The Elations website offers general information on joint care, including nutrition and fitness tips and there is a special section for health care professionals who may want to sell the products themselves.
Elations – Facts
Elations can be purchased as a pre-mixed drink or as a powder. Both formulas are available in two flavours, Cranberry Apple and Raspberry While Grape and both contain the same active ingredients, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Calcium and Boron. Glucosamine and Chondroitin are commonly used in joint treatments and work synergistically to repair existing cartilage damage and provide the building blocks to create stronger, more durable joints. Elations contains triple the amount of these two ingredients normally found in other formulas, and the website provides clinical studies as proof of their success. Also added to the formula are Calcium and Boron. These are particularly useful when found together as the Boron allows the calcium to be absorbed easily without the presence of Vitamin D and also fights damaging free-radicals.
The product labels are provided for all the products so all the ingredient amounts are shown clearly.
- Elations is available in a pleasant tasting drink formula
- The Glucosamine is not derived from shellfish
- Only one drink is required per day
- The Elations website features information on joint health
- The product can be purchased through retail stores
- The ingredient amounts are shown
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin are proven successful in joint health maintenance
- The website provides recipes in which Elations can be used, such as smoothies and sorbets
- The product won a Culinary Seal of Approval for taste
- Elations should begin to work in approximately 6 days
- Elations contains no lubricant such as Omega 3 fatty acids or hyaluronic acid
- The product is designed more as a preventative measure than pain reliever
- Elations is only available in 2 flavors
- Elations is not be suitable for diabetics
- No free samples or discounts are given on larger orders
- Elations is more expensive than similar brands costing between $31.96 and $47.96 for approximately one month’s supply
Providing the flavors are to one’s taste, Elations would suit someone who experiences occasional pain or stiffness in the joints, rather than an individual with debilitating arthritis or rheumatism etc. The fact that it is a drink, makes it very convenient, although the same ingredients can also be purchased in capsule form for much less cost. Overall though, Elations would be a good way to benefit aging joints without the hassle of creams or capsules.
Top Joint Pain Relief Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."