China Gel Overview
China Gel is a topical pain relief supplement that is designed to tackle pain in the joints muscles, knee, and back. The producers claim that over and above tackling pain, it can be used in the rehabilitation of sprains and severe joint condition such as arthritis and tendinitis. This makes it an ideal product for people who are recovering from joint surgery and/or injury.
China Gel has been taunted to be made using all natural ingredients that are known to be safe and effective. For this reason, it can be used by practically anyone looking for a fast pain relief. You don’t need a prescription in order to purchase this gel and thus you can order it online and get to enjoy reduced prices and great discounts.
What is China Gel And What Is The Company Behind China Gel?
China Gel is a topical analgesic whose primary aim is to restore proper joint and muscle movement. The manufacturer has labeled it as quick absorbing translating to faster pain relief and relaxation of sore muscles. It is ideal for persons who are engaged in active sports or strenuous day to day activities.
China Gel is a product of a company that is registered using the same name; China Gel Company. The company claims that the product has undergone numerous clinical studies to prove that it is both safe and effective when it comes to joint care and joint rehabilitation. A lot of technology and manpower has been used to make this product successful at least according to the official website.
What Are The Ingredients Used in China Gel?
- Camphor – This is an ingredient that has been used in ancient medicine due to its pain killing abilities that has been described by various experts as better than aspirin. The product can used both orally and topically to bring the pain killing ability.
- Radix Ginseng – Scientist have shown that it increase vessel dilation and thus it enables the movement of more vitamins and nutrients and the flushing out harmful toxins from the body.
- Radix Angelica Sinensis – This is an analgesic that has mild pain relief properties.
- Lavender Oil – It is known to alleviate both muscle and joint pains and it forms part of the analgesic combo used in this product.
- Witch Hazel – This is a natural extract that has been seen to have anti-histamine properties. It has been known to reducing itching and scratching as well as reduce pain and swelling in the body.
- Aloe Vera – Aloe vera this is a plant extract that has been known to support several functions in the body. For instance, it has
been known to support skin hydration and remove free radicals from the body.
What Are The Advantages Of China Gel?
- The product may be scented giving users a sweet and relaxing aroma
- It may known to alleviate joint pains and address the causes of the same joint pain.
- It can be used to rehabilitate arthritis
What Are The Disadvantages of China Gel?
- The physical address of the manufacturing plant is not given
- China Gel Company has not published results of the clinical studies they alleged to have conducted
- The serving sizes of the ingredients are not listed
What Are The Possible Side Effects of China Gel?
Despite the manufacturer not publishing the results of clinical studies, China Gel has been described by the users as safe and effective to some extent. All the same, proper care should be taken while applying since this product may cause skin irritation in users with broken and/or sensitive skin.