Blackmores Joint Formula is a dietary supplement that is prepared from two of the best ingredients in the market today. In fact, its full trade name is Blackmores Joint Formula with Glucosamine and Chondroitin. They taunt Blackmores Joint Formula as a result of extensive and expensive scientific research that ensures effectiveness and safety. The producers claim to source their glucosamine from shellfish from the cold waters of New Zealand.
How much does Blackmores Joint Formula cost?
Blackmores Joint Formula is mostly packaged in a 120 tablet bottle which costs $69.99 from the official website. Given the size of the bottle, we think this is a fair price and competitive one for that matter. The product is shipped from Australia and therefore shipping cost play a major role in the overall pricing. Third party retailers are selling the product for approximately the same amount.
Who produces Blackmores Joint Formula
Blackmores Joint Formula is the brain child of an Australian company known as Blackmores. The company has been in existence since 1906 but we are not sure the line of products it was dealing with back then. Nevertheless, they describe themselves as the leading producers of dietary supplement in Australia both in sales and experience.
What does the Manufacturer of Blackmores Joint Formula claim?
Blackmores claims that this product rolls back the harmful effects of injuries, arthritis and other conditions related to joint friction and inflammation. The claim that this product is meant to repair and replenish the worn out joint tissue and cartilage that may contribute to joint bones grinding against each other. Secondly, the producers claim that Blackmores Joint Formula will offer the joints with the required cushioning to ensure that the joints are well lubricated thus preventing future friction and eventual wear and tear. In a nutshell, the producers claim the product has the following benefits;
- Nourishes the joints to ensure optimal functioning
- Improves joint mobility by easing movement of the joint
- Protects the cartilage from wear and tear caused by daily activities
- Promotes overall health by equipping the immune system with nutrients
What Ingredients are in Blackmores Joint Formula?
According to the official Blackmores Joint Formula website, this joint care supplements contains the following ingredients:
- Glucosamine – Glucosamine is the magic behind the repairing and restoration of worn out and damaged cartilage and tissue. It has been used in several other supplements and has been subjected to several clinical trials to prove its efficiency and safety.
- Chondroitin – mostly used in collaboration with Glucosamine in most joint care products. It is described to be highly hygroscopic and thus offers cushion to the joints and promotes lubrication of the joints.
- Boron – It is believed to contribute to healthy bones by promoting improved bone mass.
The Advantages of using Blackmores Joint Formula
- The official website is well informed with dosage information, ingredients list and even counter-indications information
- The product is made from natural ingredients
- Contains bone care ingredients
The Disadvantages of Blackmores Joint Formula
- The product doesn’t come with a money back guarantee
- Blackmores Joint Formula contains extracts of shell fish
- Shipping costs are expensive
How to use Blackmores Joint Formula?
The official website suggests taking a single Blackmores joint formula tablet daily. You can either decide to take the tablet in the morning or in the evening. This way, you will not be required to carry the tablet with you
How Effective is Blackmores Joint Formula?
Blackmores Joint Formula uses two of the most researched products in the market today. Glucosamine and chondroitin combination have been subjected to several clinical trials that showed taking daily servings of the two helps in easing the pain caused by arthritis and other inflammation related ailments. Blackmores Joint Formula is effective in fighting inflammation and lubricating the joints. But, you will have to take the product for several weeks for you to experience the healing benefits. Most customers are reporting positive effects after three weeks. A small percentage have claimed to experience positive effects in the first weeks but we cannot verify that this is true.
Warnings and Precautions
- Blackmores Joint Formula contains shellfish extract which is highly allergic
- Take directly as recommended by your caregiver or the product label.
- Consult your caregiver if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and moisture.
Blackmores Joint Formula is a fast selling supplement with positive reviews both at home and away from home. We are pleased with the level of acceptance that this product has despite having the most common ingredients in the joint care market. We recommend this product to persons who want to try out a joint care supplement with limited number of ingredients. However, at that price tag, you can get double the supply of equally effective supplements.
Top Joint Pain Relief Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."