What is ArthroMax?
ArthroMax is a product manufactured by Life Extension, a company that produces a wide range of health and anti-aging supplements.
There is not a lot of information available for ArthroMax, either on the Life Extension official website or the online retail stores that sell the product.
However, ArthroMax is designed specifically to help rebuild and repair joints that have become worn or damaged due to aging, arthritic conditions, or previous injuries.
The information for ArthroMax contains a brief description of what it does, the ingredients contained in the formula, and the product label. No customer testimonials are shown and there are no independent reviews to be found elsewhere.
Although some of the ingredients have patents pending, the company provides no specific clinical studies to show how well they perform.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
However, the Life Extension website provides details regarding the quality of the ingredients and safety of the manufacturing process and the company does provide limited money-back guarantees on all their products.
This supplement is meant to help the users’ body to have stronger and healthier tendons and bones, hence contributing to the elimination of pain in the joints and related inflammatory challenges in the body.
- Product Name:ArthroMax
- Brand:Life Extension
- Unit Count:60 Capsules
- Ingredients:Glucosamine, Methylsulfonylmethane, etc.
Who is The Manufacturer of ArthroMax?
ArthroMax is a joint pain reliever formulated to relieve pain by regenerating and repairing damaged tissues, resulting in stronger & healthier joints by Life Extension.
To effectively maintain joint health, the ArthroMax joint support supplement includes extracts of Glucosamine, Methylsulfonylmethane, and other ingredients.
How Does ArthroMax Work?
ArthroMax is advertised as a ‘multi-nutrient’ that provides a full spectrum of support for joints and bones. The formula combines some well-known and proven joint relief medications along with newer, less familiar substances.
ArthroMax Elite Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– Most consumers will be familiar with Glucosamine, which in this product is derived from corn rather than shellfish, allowing for it to be used safely by anyone with shellfish allergies. Glucosamine plays an important role in providing the necessary tools for the construction of strong cartilage, although it is usually paired with Chondroitin for best results.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
5LOXIN and Theaflavins
– Lesser known ingredients in ArthroMax are the patent-pending 5LOXIN and Theaflavins. The former ingredient is an extract of the Boswellia plant. It inhibits the release of 5-Lipoxygenase enzymes responsible for causing inflammation, the source of most joint pain.
Theaflavins, which are found in black tea work in a similar way, this time by suppressing the production of damaging cytokines, which become unbalanced in the body as it ages.
– According to the National Library Of Medicine, MSM is the body’s source of natural sulfur. Rounding out the formula are MSM, an important component of joint support, and a safe form of Boron, FruiteXB Osteo Boron, proven to further support and maintain joint health.
All the amounts of the ingredients are shown and the medication is to be taken at a dose of 2 capsules twice per day.
Pros and Cons of ArthroMax
- ArthroMax is manufactured by the established Life Extension company.
- The Life Extension website provides articles and information on joint health.
- AthroMax helps relieve inflammation and works to prevent future cartilage damage.
- The information for ArthroMax is informative and comprehensive.
- ArthroMax is suitable for vegetarians and those with shellfish allergies.
- No customer reviews are available for ArthroMax.
- More information is needed for the less familiar ingredients.
- The money-back-guarantee is limited.
- ArthroMax contains no lubricating substances.
Q.Where to Buy ArthroMax?
A.ArthroMax is available for purchase on the official website as well as other online e-commerce sites like Amazon, and Walmart.
Q.What is the Dosage instruction of taking ArthroMax?
A.The recommended dosage of taking this supplement is two tablets daily. Thereafter, you can increase the dosage or reduce the dosage depending on your experience. Disregard this instruction if you got this product from your caregiver.
How We Researched & Rated
Here is our score, based on scientific evidence, of how likely ArthroMax will be effective for its claimed benefits:
- Trusted pain relief*3.9/5
- Strengthens the bones*3.6/5
- Reduce joint inflammation*3.5/5
- Encourage cartilage repair*3.8/5
We used the insights from our research and testing to assign a star rating from one to five (five being the best; one being the worst) to this product.
ArthroMax Customer Reviews
- I have been using this for a couple of weeks and am still not noticing any distinct changes Rather than wasting time and money, I recommend switching to another product.~ Laren
ArthroMax appears to be a reliable product that would likely positively affect inflamed joints and damaged cartilage. While it addresses many aspects of joint conditions, anyone taking this product should probably add a fatty acid supplement to their regime or hyaluronic acid which helps produce thicker, more protective synovial fluid.
This would be an excellent choice for anyone with a shellfish allergy but who still wants to benefit from Glucosamine, which in ArthroMax is safely sourced from corn.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Joint Pain Relief Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”