What is ArthroMax Elite?
ArthroMax Elite is an advanced joint support dietary supplement that may strengthen the body’s natural response to inflammatory factors as well as improve joint function – according to the manufacturer. In addition, it might support healthy cartilage tissue to encourage mobility comfort.
The product supposedly uses a blend of botanical extracts that are lab tested and studied for various health benefits. The components in these extracts may offer phytonutrient support to movable parts of the body as well as maintain tissues that support the joints by controlling healthy cartilage levels.
Wear and tear of the joints, as well as other body parts, comes with age or other health-related problems. To help resolve that, this product promises to offer nutritional support to the body, which may consequently slow degeneration and support bone health.
What is the Company Behind ArthroMax Elite?
This joint support formulation is a product of a company called Life Extension. They are well- established in the market and have accumulated trust with people through the products they offer.
The company prides of having over 35 years of experience in making dietary supplements and that their mission is to ensure customer satisfaction.
The producer also prides on having a system that allows them to vet every ingredient they use to ensure purity and proper dosage for every product they invent.
They claim to have spent over $175 million as funding in their anti-aging research programs. Besides dietary supplements, the company also offers personalized health.
How Does ArthroMax Elite Work?
The way ArthroMax Elite works is that it combines botanical extracts to form a formulation that may strengthen the body’s natural response to inflammatory factors. Is may also provide nutritional support to the tissues around the joints as well as promote lubrication.
In addition, the ingredients used might provide nutritional value for the maintenance of healthy bones, as well as support connective tissue function, which might consequently support physical activity. The components in the product may promote a youthful level of joint cartilage, which might enhance joint health.
What are the Ingredients Used in ArthroMax Elite?
The constituents that this product uses are potent and all-natural and pure, according to the producer. This particular detail suggests that it may be safe to rely on this product for the long-term if you are battling joint and body pains as it may reduce the odds of adverse side effects. The ingredients include:
- White Mulberry Extract – said to promote healthy cartilage levels and improve inflammation. It might support joint tissue repair, promote cartilage health and ease mobility, according to an article in BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine.
- Chinese Skullcap Extract – said to have the compound baicalin that may play a role in reducing swelling as well as provide joint comfort that may promote motion. A study appearing in the journal Case Reports in Hematology supports this claim and adds that the extract might support pain reduction.
- Cutch Tree Extract – said to promote joint health in various ways such as strengthening connective tissue as well as improve joint movement according to one study featured in a review article in the journal Phytotherapy Research.
What are the Pros of ArthroMax Elite?
- Said to provide phytonutrient support to help enhance joint flexibility.
- Might play a role in joint maintenance
- It is all-natural and uses safe botanical ingredients
- Said to offer anti-inflammatory properties
What are the Cons of ArthroMax Elite?
- The official website gives scant information on how the product works
- Delivering certain claims such as cartilage health might take time
- The product might not be available over the counter
- Users may have to continue using the formula for long term benefits
ArthroMax Elite FAQ’s
Q: How Should You Use ArthroMax Elite?
A: The recommended dosage for this product is 1 tablet per day, to be taken before or after meals, whichever suits you, or as instructed by your doctor.
Q: How Much Does ArthroMax Elite Cost?
A: This product retails for $22.50, on the manufacturer’s website.
Q: What is ArthroMax Elite’s Return Policy?
A: This particular detail is not shared on the producer’s website.
Q: Does ArthroMax Elite Offer a Free Trial?
A: Free trials are not offered for this product.
ArthroMax Elite Review – The Conclusion
The company claims that this product is an advancement of ArthroMax® Herbal, which is their sister joint support formulation that has seen great success in supporting connective tissue health.
So what makes it special is that it offers triple-action phytonutrient support to the body that might improve general mobility health and in particular promote joint function.
Another detail that might make this product safe for long-term use is that it uses researched ingredients that are pure and natural. The ingredients may contain components that might inhibit the factors that promote inflammatory response as well as maintain healthy cartilage in the body.
However, the producer’s website has not given enough information on the mechanism the product uses to deliver certain benefits such as improving inflammatory response.
In addition, like other products, it is not completely true when the manufacturer insinuates that the product inhibits pro-inflammatory factors. As in, it would be logical for them to commend that it might improve the response. Besides, people who are under medication, pregnant or lactating should not use the product.
The joint support market is ever registering new products and users need to watch out to ensure what they decide to pick, actually delivers what it promises. You can also check out other options available in the market like Ultracur and PharmaFlex Rx that offers similar benefits to this product.