What is Arthriten?
Arthriten is a special blend of high potency analgesic compounds. According to the manufacturer, the pain relief formula is suitable for minor arthritic pains, joint pains, muscle pains, and mobility-related discomforts.
Arthriten is an infusion of Aspirin, Acetaminophen, and caffeine – a perfect recipe for quick pain relief. The product is available in two distinct types: Arthriten Inflammatory pain Formula and Arthriten Max.
According to the manufacturer, both dietary supplements are free of gluten and animal products. As such, there’s no risk of severe hypersensitivity and related side effects. If you are looking for a quick fix for your joint and muscle pains, we suggest you should consult with your doctor before trying Arthriten.
What is the Company Behind Arthriten?
Both Arthriten inflammatory pain formula and Arthriten Max are manufactured by the Alva-Amco Pharmaceutical company, Inc. The US-based enterprise is a leading producer of non-prescription pharmaceuticals, dietary supplements, and skincare products. Alva-Amco Pharmaceutical Company is FDA-approved and makes use of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
How does Arthriten work?
The working mechanism of Arthriten is based on its active ingredients. The combination of acetaminophen and aspirin relieves most types of joint pains. Caffeine enhances the analgesic action of this formulation by improving the absorption and activity of active ingredients.
- Aspirin: Aspirin is a potent analgesic used to relieve many types of pain. In this formula, it is used to hasten joint pain relief. According to a research study published in the US National Library of Medicine, aspirin has been found to reduce pain and swelling associated with osteoarthritis.
- Acetaminophen: The ingredient is a fast pain reliever. Acetaminophen has higher efficacy and is best suited for relieving severe pains, a study conducted by Mayo Clinic has established. Acetaminophen is used in this formulation to deliver quick relief for joint and muscle pains.
- Caffeine: Caffeine occurs naturally in coffee and tea. According to an article in the Journal of Sports Science & Medicine, most dietary supplements are infused with caffeine to improve the absorption and bioavailability of active ingredients.
Pros of Arthriten
- Relieves minor arthritis pains, joint and muscle pains.
- The formula is gluten-free and has no animal-based ingredients.
- Both Arthriten Max and Arthriten Inflammatory Pain Formula deliver rapid relief.
- Affordably priced.
- No known side effects
- The manufacturer’s label claims have no backing of clinical trials.
- No mention of third-party laboratory tests.
Cons of Arthriten
Is Arthriten worth buying?
There are more than enough reasons you can trust this supplement to relieve your joint and muscle pains. First, it is made of acetaminophen and aspirin, very powerful analgesics. The supplement is affordably priced and relieves pain with no side effects.
Lastly, the official website is full of positive reviews from thousands of happy clients. That points to the effectiveness of this product. Considering all these, and other reasons, this is worth giving a try.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much does Arthriten cost?
A: The joint supplement is sold at an affordable price of only $5.97. Bulk orders attract massive discounts.
Q: How should you take Arthriten?
A: For dosage instructions, be sure to check the product insert. You can also consult your doctor on how to take this formula. The manufacturer recommends taking 2 caplets of this supplement with a glass of water every 6 hours.
Q: What is Arthriten’s return policy?
A: The official manufacturer’s website has no details of the return policy for any of their dietary supplements, not even Arthriten.
Q: Does Arthriten offer a free trial?
A: The manufacturer has no free trials for all its line of dietary supplements, Arthriten included.
Arthriten’s Final Verdict
Considering user reviews on the official site, the highly potent ingredients, and affordability, it is best suited for relieving most types of joint and muscle pains.
Even though the manufacturer’s claims of efficacy aren’t verifiable, there are overwhelming reasons to trust this product to relieve your pains.
We recommend this joint supplement for anyone struggling with mild arthritis and muscle pains but do consult with your doctor prior to use this product.