Manufactured by Pharmaxa Labs, FlexoPlex is designed for anyone suffering from joint pain and stiffness, whether due to arthritis, osteoarthritis or simply wear and tear through aging. The product works on all areas of the body, including knees, wrists, hips and shoulders and has a cumulative effect when taken twice a day (i.e. it becomes more effective over time).
The manufacturers website includes a lengthy and informative FAQ section, multiple customer testimonials and links to auto-immunedisease resources and organizations, such as the Arthritis Foundation. FlexoPlex comes with a money back guarantee and free bottles of the product are available for customers submit a testimonial or order more than three bottles. Customers can either purchase FlexoPlex directly from the website or at independent retail stores.
FlexoPlex – Facts
The FlexoPlex formula combines natural pain relieving ingredients with lubricants and joint repair substances. The main active ingredients are Glucosamine and Chondroitin which are responsible for rebuilding damaged cartilage, while Lecithin provides essential fatty acids used to ‘grease’ the dry joints, reducing inflammation-causing friction. While individual amounts are given for the Glucosamine and Chondroitin, the remainder of the formula, including Hyaluronic acid, Boswellia Serrata, MSM, Trypsin and Boron, are contained in a proprietary blend.
Detailed information about the ingredients is quite expansive, and the clinical studies performed on main product ingredients are compelling.
FlexoPlex – Positive Features
- The formula contains the powerful Chondroitin/ Glucosamine combination
- Relieves joint pain quickly—in as little as seven days
- Improves mobility, flexibility, and range of motion
- Discount Code REV10 gets you 10% OFF your order at Flexoplex.com
- Builds healthy cartilage and supports bone building
- Helps reduce inflammation
- A 60-day money back guarantee is provided
- Company background information is provided
- All ingredients are listed
FlexoPlex – Negative Features
- No free product sample is offered.
- Product retail price of over $59 may limit the availability to the general population while a discounted online price of less than $39.95 can be had online via various e-commerce stores.
- Official website lists pricing and shipping in U.S. dollars only.
FlexoPlex – Conclusion
Flexoplex’s high end formula is quite refreshing. With premium ingredients, customers can easily do their own research and feel comfortable knowing what’s going into their bodies. The makers of FlexoPlex have put a lot of effort into making their joint health product accessible to everyone without having to reach deep into his or her pockets. With an all-natural complex, great reviews and backed by research, FlexoPlex appears to be a high performance product that should leave you pleased with the results.