What is Yogi Joint Comfort Tea?
Yogi Joint Comfort Tea is a product made from decaffeinated green tea, Turmeric root and several other plants.
This tea is designed to provide relief from painful, aching joints naturally, in the form of a soothing hot tea.
Because it is a natural, herbal tea, it should be safe for most people to drink daily should they wish to but, as with any other natural health product, anyone with other medical issues is advised to get approval from their healthcare provider first.
What is the Company Behind Yogi Joint Comfort Tea?
Yogi Joint Comfort Tea is produced by the Yogi Tea Company or “Yogi” as they are often called.
This company has been producing natural herbal teas since 1968 and have a wide range of blends for many different types of health issues including joint pain.
Yogi claims to produce its tea by using “highest quality spices and botanicals” and at the same ensures highly selective sourcing standards and rigorous quality testing in the manufacturing of its products.
How Does Yogi Joint Comfort Tea Work?
When users drink the tea, its action commences in the body by relaxing and comforting the joints.
It has anti-inflammatory properties which may relieve swelling in the joints, the cause of most joint pain.
Generally, drinking hot tea can produce a very calming effect for most people, so it may have several other therapeutic benefits too and, being decaffeinated, won’t over-stimulate.
What are the Ingredients Used in Yogi Joint Comfort Tea?
Yogi Joint Comfort Tea is a blend of natural botanicals. Among the main ingredients found in the product are the following:
- Peppermint Leaf – This ingredient is known to ease pains due to its cooling sensation, prevent contractions of the muscle and increase blood flow.
- Organic Lemongrass – The lemongrass is renowned for its efficacy in calming muscles and nerves, alleviating pains and discomforts and improving blood circulation. This ingredient is rich in several vitamins and minerals.
- Organic Turmeric Root – Known to have several health benefits, the Turmeric root is regarded as a strong antioxidant and helps in fighting arthritis pain and joint discomfort.
- Devil’s Claw – This is also called the Grapple plant and is known to carry anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties which makes it potent for treating pain.
- Celery Seed – This seed is known to contain various antioxidants and anti-inflammatories. The seed may help in reducing high blood pressure and high cholesterol and may also have benefits for those with Arthritis.
- Decaffeinated Green Tea – Decaffeinated Green tea is a potent source of antioxidants and can be taken safely by people with caffeine sensitivities. It is also rich in L-Theanine, an amino acid responsible for calmness. 
What are the Pros of Yogi Joint Comfort Tea?
- It is claimed to reduce joint pain and inflammation.
- The tea is said to be pleasant tasting with the addition of peppermint, lemongrass and natural peach flavors.
- The ingredients are certified organic and GMO-free.
- Yogi Joint Comfort Tea offers an alternative for people who can’t take oral capsule supplements.
- It contains extremely little caffeine so is safe for those with caffeine sensitivities.
What are the Cons of Yogi Joint Comfort Tea?
- It is not known if the product interacts with other health supplements.
- Yogi Joint Comfort Tea contains none of the more standard joint pain ingredients found in most over the counter products.
- While it is designed to taste good, some people may not find it palatable.
- It cannot be relied on to address severe joint pain and inflammation.
- The amounts of the ingredients used in the blend are not specified.
How Should you use Yogi Joint Comfort Tea?
Yogi Joint Comfort Tea should be used as one would use any tea, steeped in boiling water for approximately 5 minutes. 2 tea bags can be used for a stronger drink and the manufacturer suggests drinking 2-4 cups per day for the most benefits.
How Much Does Yogi Joint Comfort Tea Cost?
The Yogi Joint Comfort Tea is sold for $3 – $5 per pack containing 16 tea bags, depending on the retailer. However, the product appears to have been discontinued by the company although it may still be available from some retailers while stocks last.
What is Yogi Joint Comfort Tea’s Return Policy?
There is no information available about this product’s return policy on its official site but several online stores selling this product have return policies in place for between 30 – 90 days.
Does Yogi Joint Comfort Tea Offer a Free Trial?
There does not appear to be a free trial of the product available.
Yogi Joint Comfort Tea Review – The Conclusion
As we get older, the joints in our body can begin to break down and become damaged, often from simple wear and tear. Many health supplements claim to improve the health of joints by reducing inflammation and strengthening cartilage, but they can sometimes contain many ingredients that may not be suitable for all individuals.
This joint pain relief product, on the other hand, is in the form of a tea which, according to most users, seems to have a pleasant taste and only contains organic botanical ingredients.
This may reduce the risk of it interacting with other supplements or medications, although it is always wise to check with a doctor first.
While some people may experience a great deal of comfort simply by drinking hot tea, it is not clear exactly what impact it would have on severely damaged and aging joints and the fact that the product has been discontinued indicates that it may not have been a best-seller for the manufacturer.
For any consumers wanting to use tea as a way to bring comfort to joint pain, there are many other brands of natural teas on the market containing a similar blend of herbs and botanicals. It would be wise to see a naturopathic practitioner to get their advice on which blends would bring the most benefits.