According to the producers, Vioprex is a product that is designed to offer quick inflammation response and activate the body’s ability to produce synovial fluid and offer lubrication and cushion to the joints and tendons. Vioprex is designed to promote healthy levels of a neurochemical known as cortisol and speed up nutrient delivery into the connective tissue. The producers claim that this product has the capability to provide comfort in the joints, ligaments and tendons. In a nutshell, Vioprex has the ability to;
- Provide Joint & Ligament Support
- Stimulate the production of synovial fluid
- Promote healthy cartilage and joint tissue
- Promote healthy levels of cortisol
- Support Neuro Cognitive Health
The product is available over the counter without a prescription. It is sold in a 1400mg container that hold sixty tablets.
What is Vioprex and Company Behind Vioprex?
Vioprex is a dietary supplement that is designed to tackle joint inflammation and joint pain. It is made using natural ingredients that are believed to have the power to stop inflammation from the root source. It is made by a company known as Pro Nutra.
- Turmeric Root Extract – this is a popular Indian spice considered to be a potent anti-oxidant. Research shows that this extract inhibits pro-inflammatory cytokines and enzymes that are notorious in causing swelling and joint pain.
- Ginger – this is a strong anti-inflammatory agent that has been used for a long time to treat mild and chronic inflammation
- Other ingredients are; White Peony and Propolis
How Vioprex Works?
Vioprex is designed as a long term care product. This means that it mainly focuses on equipping the body with the necessary nutrients to protect itself. This notwithstanding, it comes equipped with ingredients that deal with the root cause of joint pain from the root cause. Lubrication and inflammation are the main causes of joint pain and Vioprex has positioned itself at a vantage point. It packs powerful ingredients that stimulate production of synovial fluid and anti-inflammation elements.
- It is made using natural ingredients that are safe to use
- It is highly potent with the dosage being as low as one tablet per day
- Vioprex is not fortified with vitamins and minerals
- The official site doesn’t give a money back guarantee
- The list of ingredients contains scientific names that are not easy to comprehend to the layman
The recommended dosage is two tablets daily. Take the tablets with meals or lots of water. Ideally, you should take one tablet in the morning and another one in the evening. In case you got this product from your caregiver, ignore this directive and take as per your caregiver instructions. This product is designed for adult use only. You should not take this product consecutively for more than eight weeks. Take a two weeks break on the eight week of consecutive taking.
Vioprex Possible Side Effects
As far as we are concerned, this product is safe to use. The ingredients used in this product are natural and are proven safe to use. Nevertheless, you should be very careful when taking this product. Be on the lookout for harmful effects. In case you experience undesirable effects, discontinue use immediately and consult your caregiver. In case you are allergic to any of the ingredients used here, do not take this product. This product is not safe for women who are pregnant. Consult your caregiver in case you are pregnant or breastfeeding. It is also advisable to consult your caregiver in case you have a medical condition especially if you are taking medication.
Is Vioprex a Scam?
Vioprex is made by a reputable company that has been in the business for some time. This product is designed to care and rehabilitate joints. It is not meant to treat any ailments. When used for the intended purpose in the recommended way, this product has shown to give positive results. Nonetheless, it might not work on everyone. Supplements work differently depending on the users. This is so because we have different levels of immunity and lifestyle.
The producers, Pro Nutra,have not published any data on the clinical trials they claim to have conducted on this product. The clinical studies would have come in handy to tell us the exact ingredients used in this product given that the producers list the ingredients using dodgy scientific names. All the same, the product is decent on paper and is cut out to be something great. There are lots of loose ends that need tying up before we fully pass this product. We have reviewed better and more powerful products than Vioprex. Feel free to explore the products.