What is One Hour Pain Relief?
One Hour Pain Relief is marketed as a quick acting joint care ingredients that can eradicate joint pain, relieve muscle aches and offer remedy to most common joint discomforts. According to the producers, this product is made using all natural supplements that are alleged to be made using herbal ingredients known to stop joint inflammation. One Hour Pain Relief claims to be potent enough to allow it to work within the first one hour. This product is designed for;
- People fighting arthritis and other related ailments
- Sports men and women and people who are actively engaged in physical activities
- People who are having trouble moving because their joints are cracking or grinding against each other
- Everyone looking forward to having a healthy joint life free from pain
- Women experiencing menstrual pains
What is the Company Behind One Hour Pain Relief?
One Hour Pain Relief is an all natural dietary supplement that claims to be highly potent and offer a quick turnaround. According to the producers, One Hour Pain Relief is designed to tackle joint pain, menstrual pain, backache and other pains that characterize our lives.
One Hour Pain Relief is made by a company named, Vinomis Laboratories. It is a US registered company that is based in California. The company has been in business since 2009 (although they claim that they have researched One Hour Pain Relief for 15 years)
What are the Ingredients Used in One Hour Pain Relief?
The active ingredients in this product are;
- Humulus lupulus – This is a herb that is used as a sedative remedy to reduce anxiety. This ingredient is known to have a positive effect on estrogen levels thus helping women at the time of need.
- Ginger Oil – Ginger Oil has anti-inflammation tendencies and is known to reduce pain and swelling caused by inflammation.
- Peppermint Oil – This is another anti-inflammation ingredient that is believed to treat pain and inflammation in joint muscles.
How One Hour Pain Relief Works?
One Hour Pain Relief is primarily sold as a pain relief supplement. It is designed to compete with the generic aspirin and ibuprofen. The main ingredient in this product is Humulus lupulus. It has been used traditionally to relax anxious people. Additionally, the herbal supplement is believed to balance the estrogen levels and thus it is critical in eradicating menstrual discomforts. As a joint care supplement, One Hour Pain Relief contains anti-inflammation ingredients.
What are the Pros of One Hour Pain Relief?
- May provide relief from joint pains and muscle aches
- Made from all natural ingredients that are safe to use for all adults
- This product is not known to be addictive and can be used from time to time without habit forming.
What are the Cons of One Hour Pain Relief?
- It is not an effective joint care supplement since it lacks the essential building blocks of joint support.
- The official website lacks data about the clinical studies done on the product.
One Hour Pain Relief Dosage
The recommended dosage is two soft gels in the morning with breakfast for 6-8 hours of pain free living and additional two softgels in the evening before bed
One Hour Pain Relief Possible Side Effects
This product is generally safe to use. All the same, some customers have reported some mild effects which include; vomiting, abdominal pain and heartburn.
Is One Hour Pain Relief A Scam?
NO. One Hour Pain Relief is a legit product. However, the product may not function as advertised since we respond differently to supplements. One Hour Pain Relief may work on you but fail to work on your friend.
One Hour Pain Relief Review – The Conclusion
One Hour Pain Relief is a decent product on paper. It packs natural ingredients that are safe to use and that have been proven effective. This notwithstanding the product is still struggling to fulfill the “quick action” promise. One Hour Pain Relief is not the fastest remedy to pain as claimed by the producers.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”