Vicanna’s Hemp Overview
Vicana is a brand of joint support supplements that are touted to be effective and safe in the fight against agents that cause pain and degradation in the joints. According to the manufacturer, the product is effective in maintaining a healthy immune system, neurological system, circulatory system and boosts the metabolic rate. Vicana as brand comes in different forms but they all share the same ingredients. The group of products are all regarded as safe to use and can be bought over the counter without a prescription. When purchased from the official website, the product retails for;
- $39.95 for the 25mg and $49.95 for the 50mg Vicanna CBD Lotion
- $39.95 for the Vicanna CBD 5 Hemp oil soft gels
- $39.95 too for the VikingCBD Organic Hemp Oil.
What is Vicanna’s Hemp and which company is behind Vicanna’s Hemp?
Vicanna’s hemp is a group of supplement that uses a formula that has been in existence for decades. The formula was known to act on the physiologic system which is believed to be the key to the wellbeing and optimal functioning of the system. The discovery culminating to the Vicanna’s hemp is perhaps due to the efforts made by Raphael Mechoulam. He was a professor of medical chemistry and spend a huge chunk of time researching ananamide (the natural occurring neurotransmitter in human brains and animals). The brand of products is made by a company known as Life Series Products.
Vicanna’s Hemp ingredients
- Organic Hemp Oil – 495 mg – it is harvested in the stalks and seed of the hemp plant. The ingredients are known to have a soothing effect on your pain without affecting your moods or making you euphoric or high.
- Cannabidiol (CBD) – it works with the endocannabinoid system that is associated with various biological processes like inflammation and smooth skin. It is believed to act on the immune system to produce a healthy balance and help in neural communication.
- Other ingredients in the Softgel are gelatin, glycerin and purified water
How Vicanna’s Hemp works?
The Vicanna’s hemp takes advantage of the power of CBD hemp oil that is harvested from the stalks and seeds of the hemp plants. This plant is believed to share some properties with marijuana but in this product, the producer extracts the product high CBD and low THC hemp in order to make it non-psychoactive as marijuana. The CBD hemp oil is believed to collaborate with endocannabinoid system that is involved in a variety of biological process such as inflammation, healthy skin.
Vicanna’s Hemp Pros
- The producers offer discounts for every bottle purchased
- Vicanna’s hemp is made from natural ingredients that are known to be effective in pain soothing
- It is a form of marijuana that is legal and safe to use
- Vicanna’s hemp is not addictive
Vicanna’s Hemp Cons
- Not all the countries consider this product legal
- Despite being made from herbs, it is not fortified with vitamins
- It is expensive when compared to other solutions
Vicanna’s Hemp Dosage Instructions
The recommended dosage is two capsules daily. If you got this product from your caregiver, follow the dosage instructions given. This product should not be used on children. Seek advice from your caregiver if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Vicanna’s Hemp Possible Side Effects
The producers claim that this product is safe to use. The biggest concern about users who want to buy the product has to do with addiction. All the same, the producers claim that they have tested this product and found out that it is not addictive neither does it cause someone to be high. In case of undesirable effects, discontinue use immediately. This product is designed for adult use only.
Is Vicanna’s Hemp a Scam?
NO. Vicanna’s hemp is not a scam. It has been subject to numerous clinical trials and studies to prove its safety and effectiveness. When used for the intended purposes and in the recommended way, Vicanna’s hemp is safe and effective.
The power of marijuana is not something that is debatable. This product is clearly a game changer in the field of joint care. All the same, the product is expensive and it might not be legal in most countries. In case you need something that you are sure about its legality and addictiveness, then you can explore more of our products.