Velatrin is a topical cream that is touted to be made using natural ingredients. It is marketed as an over the counter solution to pain associated with muscle sprains, strains arthritis etc. It can be bought online or in a retail shop near you. The product is sold in 4 oz. bottles.
What is Velatrin?
Velatrin is a topical analgesic that is used to soothe joint related ailments. According to the producers of this supplement, it can be used to soothe the pain that results when joints or muscles are strained.
This may happen during an injury such as muscle strain or in conditions such as arthritis. For this reason, it has found widespread use in the rehabilitation of the condition. You will need to use it periodically for sustained results.
What is the Company Behind Velatrin?
Velatrin is a brand name that is associated with the nutritional company known as Quality Nature. We can, therefore, say the producers of the product are Quality Nature. They have been known to be behind top-selling brands across the health sector in general.
What are the Ingredients Used in Velatrin?
- Arnica– This is a natural herb that can be traced to Central Europe and Siberia. The active chemical in Arnica is found in the flowers and can be used to soothe joints, muscles, and even sore throats. It has the capability to fight inflammation when topically used.
- Menthol – This is a natural compound that can be extracted from mint oils or synthetically produced in a laboratory.It is used both to soothe sore throats and can as well be used to as a topical analgesic in joint and muscles care. It has been used to provide relief in sprains, cramps headaches and joint aches.
- Methyl Salicylate
Velatrin Review – Does It Actually Work?
Velatrin is a topical analgesic that is designed to provide instant relief to aching joints and muscles. Although it promises to address the underlying causes of joint pain, it really doesn’t meet the threshold.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
All the same, when it comes to providing instant relief, it does this effectively and thus we can conclude it works well.
What are the Pros of Velatrin?
- The product may have been praised for being quick acting
- It may soothe both joints and muscles.
What are the Cons of Velatrin?
- The product packaging is not airtight as one can smell the product even without opening it.
- Users have complained of strong scent that makes it difficult to apply on the shoulders and neck regions
Velatrin Review – The Conclusion
Velatrin is an incredible product on paper since it packs some of the most sort after joint care ingredients. We are pleased that it works fine but concerned about the strong scent that has most of the customers worrying.
The manufacturers should clearly address the scent to make this product competitive in such a market.