What is Veda Soothe?
Veda Soothe is a turmeric supplement that states that it may support overall wellness. The effects of this product are stated by the official manufacturer to be far-reaching.
As you may know, the main component of turmeric is Curcumin and curcumin is known to harbor many benefits for the body including anti-inflammatory properties and anti-oxidative ones as well.
Moreover, this is advertised as a natural supplement with no synthetic chemical compounds or artificial ingredients.
The product relies very much on the health benefits of turmeric curcumin instead, which is a natural spice that has been used in certain cuisines for a very long time.
We are now seeing it crop up more and more as a superfood that boasts a wealth of health benefits.
What is the Company Behind Veda Soothe?
The manufacturer that produces Veda Soothe is one called Clarity Nutrition.
Clarity Nutrition is a company that makes a number of natural supplements that are focused on various functions of the body.
What’s more is that Clarity Nutrition emphasizes to the customer that all of their products are quality tested in the United States.
They are a purveyor of high quality natural supplements.
How Does Veda Soothe Work?
Veda Soothe works mainly due to the functionality of curcuminoids, the main component of curcumin. It is believed that curcuminoids can help manage knee pain caused by osteoarthritis as well as some other joint pains. It is the anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric that give Veda Soothe any of its claimed benefits.
What are the Ingredients Used in Veda Soothe?
After reviewing the ingredient list of Veda Soothe, we are able to say with certainty that the product is indeed all-natural. The main ingredient is turmeric which is helped along by the bioavailability agent known as Bioperine. Here are the ingredients.
- Cissus Quadrangularis – The claims associated with this ingredient are that it may strengthen bones and regulate blood sugar levels.
- Boswellia Resin Extract – Boswellia, in resin form is high in boswellic keto acetyl-11-b-keto acids which is a powerful anti-inflammatory.
- Bioperine – Bioperine is a trademarked ingredient that is sourced from black pepper fruit. It increased the absorption of curcumin in the body by a significant amount.
- Ginger Root Extract – There have actually been studies on the effects of ginger on the colon that have found that it reduces inflammation of the colon and may help prevent cancer.
- Curcumin – One of the many health benefits that curcumin brings to the table is that it may be able to stymie some cancers. This includes colon cancer.
What are the Pros of Veda Soothe?
- It may be able to cease inflammation in joints.
- Some of the ingredients in Veda Soothe have been proven to help prevent osteoarthritis.
- There are nothing but natural ingredients in Veda Soothe.
- It contains Bioperine which will help the body absorb curcumin more efficiently.
What are the Cons of Veda Soothe?
- Curcuminoids may not be any more effective for treating pain that ibuprofen.
- It is unclear if Veda Soothe can help reduce some of the more severe damage caused by arthritis.
- The site for Veda Soothe states that it may vary in effectiveness from person to person.
- Curcumin has been known to cause stomach aches for some users.
How Should You Use Veda Soothe?
Veda Soothe is to be taken as a dietary supplement. The instructions state that you should take one capsule, two times a day and preferably with your meals.
How Much Does Veda Soothe Cost?
The official Clarity Nutrition website has Veda Soothe for sale at $149.00. This buys one container and a single container of the product comes with 60 capsules, about a one month supply.
What is Veda Soothe’s Return Policy?
Any of the products that are purchased directly from the official Clarity Nutrition website come backed up with a 60-day money back guarantee.
Does Veda Soothe Offer A Free Trial?
There is currently no free trial being offered for Veda Soothe. This could change in the future however, if the product begins to become more popular.
Veda Soothe Review – The Conclusion
The long and short of Veda Soothe is that it definitely has its perks, but there are also some areas in which it could use some improvement.
What we like about Veda Soothe is that it is rich in anti-inflammatories, it may be able to protect the joints form oxidative damage, and that it contains bioperine.
The areas in which Veda Soothe could use some improvement are the fact that it could have more benefits directly related to arthritis, the product may not work consistently from user to user, and curcumin may cause stomach discomfort.
All in all, we recommend giving Veda Soothe some serious thought as well as some products that are similar to it.