UnFlame is an all-natural supplement that is sold and marketed to be used in Joint care. According to the producers, UnFlame has been proven effective in dealing with all manner of joint related conditions including but not limited to; Promoting joint repair, reversing the wear and tear associated with aging joints, enhancing cartilage repair, maintaining overall joint health and reducing tendonitis. Although the product is mainly sold for performance enhancement, it can be used by everyone looking to have a healthy and pain free joint life.
What Is The Company Behind UnFlame?
This is a product of Chester Health LLC. It is a company than mainly specializes on performance enhancement mainly those which target body building. It has many other supplements in this line and from past reviews, it seems to be quite popular in the gym. The company is based and operates from the USA.
What Are The Ingredients Used In UnFlame?
- MSM – It has been described as our natural source of sulphur. Sulphur is important in our bodies in that it is responsible for the production of Keratin. This is a product that has the ability to strengthen the hair, nails and other connective and support tissue.
- Benfotiamine – Benfotiamine is a vitamin that is closely related thiamine or Vitamin B1 as it is commonly known. Benfotiamine is believe have a therapeutical role in fighting pain and reducing complications that are associated with diabetes. It is readily bioavailable when taken orally and thus it swings into action seconds after being ingested.
What Are The UnFlame Advantages?
- UnFlame is a natural product that has been formulated using natural ingredients most of them that are termed as safe for everyone.
- The producers of this product have committed themselves to doing research and conducting clinical trials.
- This product is available over the counter without a prescription meaning it is easy to buy on the internet and cheap for that matter.
What Are UnFlame Disadvantages?
- The product has been made to support other products and cannot be used as a standalone product
- UnFlame lacks essential minerals and vitamin support that is necessary for health joint growth.
UnFlame Review – Does It Actually Work?
UnFlame is designed as a support supplement. The manufacturers have not committed themselves to selling the product as a treatment or cure for any ailment. So, when used for this purpose, UnFlame is a very great product with good results. This product should however not be used to replace any prescription products.
What Are The Potential Side Effects Of UnFlame?
UnFlame is a natural product and thus we expect it to be safe and effective. The product has been taunted to be safe for every adult. All the same, the producers have not evaluated UnFlame on pregnant and breastfeeding women and thus care should be taken when administering to pregnant and breastfeeding women.
5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle anti-inflammatory and pain depressor
Suffered from Plantar Fasciitis for months. Nothing worked. Took UnFlame, on the recommendation of a physical therapist and another friend who’d used it, for 5 days and the inflammation and pain disappeared. I’ve recommended it to several friends for different pains (ankles, knees, shoulders, back) and all have sworn by it. It’s a miracle drug — seemingly without side effects, including the GI tract. I’d give it 10 stars if I could.
1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work for me.
Did not work for me.
UnFlame Review – The Conclusion
Judging from the numerous user reviews on this product, it is very easy to tell that users of it are finding the product to be very effective. This makes the product very recommendable despite the the outright inclusion of ingredients known to cause allergic reactions. This product is great and highly recommendable to users.